Andy Reid: "He has that ability" | Press Conference 1/28

Orlando Brown Jr. flagged by Chiefs; what happens next?

1. SneakyJackAttack
    SneakyJackAttack 25 April, 2022, 20:45

I’d personally take Ojabo and either Booth, Cine, or Dax Hill with 29 and 30. I still really want Cam Thomas, and I’d be willing to take him at 50 or 62. I also really want Christian Watson, particularly at 50. I feel like Watson could be that guy that can come in, and become the alpha of the WR core, especially around halfway through the season

2. gerald perez
    gerald perez 25 April, 2022, 20:52

29 Elam 30 mafe 50 travis jones or wyatt's

3. Anthony Patton
    Anthony Patton 25 April, 2022, 21:01

Ojabo isn't worth a first rounder with the risk imo. I'm for trading up if a player drops with 29 & 50 then trade back at 30 or just take Mafe.

4. Joshua
    Joshua 25 April, 2022, 21:08

Ryan what is this “summit” u speak of on Wednesday night with KCSN???

5. Dave
    Dave 25 April, 2022, 21:54

Mafe 2021 stats: 6 tackles, 0.5 sacks. He is being hyped on potential alone. I’d rather get Ebiketie or Cam Thomas or both and a strong DT with some pass rush skills. Actually Cam Thomas can play in the inside or the outside. Sam Williams should also be considered in the 2nd, he has good pass rushing skills.

6. Orlando Sabbath
    Orlando Sabbath 25 April, 2022, 22:02

First off why can’t D. Hill play outside corner? Second, Sam Williams is the steal…

7. Nick Gard
    Nick Gard 25 April, 2022, 22:24

Being a dad myself, thought it was pretty cute hearing the daughter in the background.

8. Zach Brown
    Zach Brown 25 April, 2022, 22:25

So exited for the draft, thanks for keeping all of us updated guy I know you have put in a lot of hard work!

9. Ryan White
    Ryan White 25 April, 2022, 22:36

I kinda feel bad… Cuz idk which stream to follow live during the draft lol.

10. Ryan White
    Ryan White 25 April, 2022, 22:41

Half of Veach's drafts we havent even HAD a first round pick… And yet we've been able to find starters… This year we have TWO 1sts!!! I feel like we gotta get 2 starters with that. Then two 2nds. Two 3rds. And even two 4ths. This needs to be a homerun draft. Very crucial in setting up the next window of Mahomes' career.

11. J Hatch
    J Hatch 25 April, 2022, 23:04

No thanks to boye mafe. 3rd round talent

12. Ryan White
    Ryan White 25 April, 2022, 23:07

Problem is I think Thibodeax is a lot more like Clowney than he is myles Garrett.. Lmfao he even said so with his own words!!! "Im Clowney 2.0" not a smart thing to say there Kayvon

13. HuckleberryRattler
    HuckleberryRattler 25 April, 2022, 23:28

I really like like Justyn Ross out of Clemson in the later rounds. He looked like an absolute stud with Trevor Lawrence under center and I will bet he would explode with Patrick

14. KCDEWH21
    KCDEWH21 26 April, 2022, 00:17

RGR TURN ON THE DANG JUKEBOX !!! WPS

15. Rank Duchess3833
    Rank Duchess3833 26 April, 2022, 02:12

Christian watson pls

16. K8C1M6O
    K8C1M6O 26 April, 2022, 04:06

Im afraid Veachs board if we stay at 29 & 30 the WR & CB/S players are going be higher than a Edge/DT. Since the depth after the first 4-5 edges just fall off. Then will trade up in the 2nd for an edge or trade one of the 1st to get a higher & extra 2nd for an edge.

17. wayne lingenfelter
    wayne lingenfelter 26 April, 2022, 04:15

Jameson Williams we want 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟player’s not just a bunch of player’s to fill in spots.

18. DCJayhawk57
    DCJayhawk57 26 April, 2022, 04:53

I'm not the biggest Karlaftis fan, but at least that guy just turned 21 at the beginning of the month, compared to all the old, one year wonders with question marks.

I'm also officially off the Ojabo train unless we plan on keeping all 8 top picks, because as you said, you're forced to double dip. I think he'll get picked in early Rd 2 by a team that is either really bad and hoping to get a high pick next year (and can afford to redshirt him) or a team with established starters and no real need. We're in a bad position as a good team with a glaring need at the position. Only makes sense if you can secure a starter somehow, but I'm not sure a Day 2 guy can start either, so you're left with overpaying a vet (aka Clowney) to be a stopgap. There are worse options, just not ideal when we're trying to get younger and cheaper on D.

19. Lex_BX
    Lex_BX 26 April, 2022, 05:19

Pitre CAN turn and cover, well. Better than Dax Hill, who is more speedy and has better recovery speed. I'd take either in the first, they're both excellent in their own ways. Please don't take Dotson, he has bust written all over him. Moore, Pickens, even Tolbert before Dotson. And Myles is the best edge rusher in the league. "Not stellar" is another of those Ryan Going Rouge Hot Takes (RGR-HT). Keep em coming! 🙂

20. David Hamilton
    David Hamilton 26 April, 2022, 06:19

What is with the obsession for taking a guy with a popped Achilles in round 1? He’s going to lose explosion. We’ve seen that injury make Berry and DJ shells of themselves in the past.

21. Marty Knoblauch
    Marty Knoblauch 26 April, 2022, 07:21

Yep Dan. That’s where I’m at. Double dip for EDGE @ 29/30…. Unless Booth or Elam is available.

22. Marty Knoblauch
    Marty Knoblauch 26 April, 2022, 07:21

And yes. Like Dax but get pitre a little later

23. Roncentrate
    Roncentrate 26 April, 2022, 12:04

Bolton is “fine” ?? Ya’ll are just being stubborn.

24. Frank Justus
    Frank Justus 26 April, 2022, 13:22

Has anyone checked out Ryan's draft board on NFL33 yet? I'm trying to figure out what the symbols mean; blue triangle, red envelope and🚨(red siren) oh and one red triangle

25. Josh Fann
    Josh Fann 26 April, 2022, 18:11

I'm with you Ryan. Karalaftis in the first round would be super underwhelming. He has no bend at all and the Chiefs pass rush needs more athleticism not less.

26. Crayson Neeley
    Crayson Neeley 27 April, 2022, 02:00

I would be talking to the bears about Robert quinn

27. Belisarius
    Belisarius 27 April, 2022, 16:27

I'd love Cam Thomas in rd 2, that said we can't neglect edge in rd 1. I also would much rather take a WR, like Pickens, in rd 1 over any of the Cbs or Safetys.

28. Justin Jurgens