NFL Insider predicts Giants take OT, CB in first round of latest mock draft | 2022 NFL Draft | SNY

1. J M
    J M 20 April, 2022, 05:52

I wanted OL with 5 and I’m ok with either of the top 3 choices. So that’s a plus. I wanted DE with the 7 but if it means going to CB allows us to fix cap issues and trading Bradberry then I’m for it. Not that I have a say but I’m happy as a fan that well thought decisions are being made.

2. George Vreeland Hill
    George Vreeland Hill 21 April, 2022, 00:16

Neal and Gardner.

3. Joseph Kiely
    Joseph Kiely 21 April, 2022, 10:10

Question if sauce goes top 5 before giants do they take sauce and what if thib falls is he the pkau

4. Michele
    Michele 23 April, 2022, 00:28

Quarterback please

5. optimus2g
    optimus2g 23 April, 2022, 05:24

Makes sense. Who does Ralph have going where for picks 1 through 4 though?

6. esils
    esils 23 April, 2022, 06:36

I need sauce to be gone…..so we can get the better CB in Stingley….for OT Neal or Cross will suffice. 🤝

7. Charles Hammer
    Charles Hammer 23 April, 2022, 16:19

Ekwonu at 5, Sauce at 7. My final prediction. Jets will take Neal at 4.

8. polyglot98
    polyglot98 24 April, 2022, 19:36

Totally agree. That's ideal. The Giants have already removed Kayvon Thibodeaux from their draft board because of his character and motor concerns, and they're supposed to take Charles Cross at No. 5, Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner at No. 7 and David Ojabo at No. 36. Even though Ikem Ekwonu and Evan Neal are still on the board, NYG have to grab Cross because he's by far the best pass protector in the upcoming draft. "Sauce" Gardner is by far the best CB in 2022. Ojabo suffered a torn Achilles tendon, but he has a lot of talent and is one of the best pass rusher in this draft. The three fit the Big Blue perfectly.

9. The Earl14
    The Earl14 25 April, 2022, 19:36

Cross is a terrific pass protector, but a sub par run blocker. If they have both Ekwonu and Neal there at 5 along with Cross and take him at 5 I'll go crazy! Neal is a physical specimen who can ultimately be a Pro Bowl OT excelling in both phases of line play. I hope he is there when the select.