The Dysfunction Of The Miami Dolphins!

Reading Stupid Comments From Miami Dolphins Fans Part 2

1. Grandizer12
    Grandizer12 23 March, 2022, 18:59

Benjamin….Been Jammin in this case…I wanted to hate/dislike this deal…I can't. I normally don't like to give up so much draft captial…but 1)I am reminded, that we have TWO 2023 1s round picks. We can easily get back what we lost in next years picks, with one of those picks. 2)Also, the last TWO times Miami got two top WRs, it was Mike Wallace and Brandon Marshall. Mike Wallace was a bad fit(hated the signing, I called it), and Brandon Marshall was signed just a year too late. 3)we have very little dead cap money, and we will have more salary cap next year that can cover all these guys. Fins Up!!

2. Grandizer12
    Grandizer12 23 March, 2022, 19:01

I can't wait, to see this team, run for over 140+ yards, and throw for just a little over 100 yds…It's not sexy, nor flashy for the most part, but it's a controlled & oh so effective…Welcome to the ground & pound game of the early 1970s Dolphins..LOL…Great Job Benny…I got to have my beer too…now PLEASE…get JC Tretter and Dennis Kelly!!!

3. Fins Up Network - Miami Dolphins Coverage

Let’s hear your thoughts on the Dolphins WR unit following the addition of Tyreek Hill. What do you think the team will do with DeVante Parker?

4. Grandizer12
    Grandizer12 23 March, 2022, 19:07

Ben, I agree with you on all points. I will never forget, that when Armando Salguero was interviewed by the local radio sports here in Phoenix AZ and his take on why DeVante Parker was drafted. Salguero said : "DVP is a A short yardage & red zone threat ONLY." I hated the pick, because we needed a full time WR. I so wanted to trade down as much as possible. I hear Eagles & Indy maybe in play to trade for Parker…I hope we get a 2nd rounder…but honestly, I'd be shocked if we get a 4th rounder.

5. Marc der Staufer
    Marc der Staufer 23 March, 2022, 19:32

Congratulations to our fins. Let's hope for a Hill/Waddle duo like Clayton/Duper once did.Will we be surprised with Tyrann Mathieu? And next season 2023 we still have 2 first round picks…

6. Elle Knauss
    Elle Knauss 23 March, 2022, 19:35

BRIDGEWATER has a Left tackle , and plenty of weapon's he will TAKE the STARTING job from TUA PERIOD !!!!!!!

7. J.T Sam
    J.T Sam 23 March, 2022, 20:42

To many more days like these you're going to end up with cirrhosis of the liver.

8. Hammer
    Hammer 23 March, 2022, 21:19

The Legion of Zoom has arrived Jaylon Waddle, Tyreek Hill, Cedrick Wilson, Chase Edmonds Raheem Mostert.

9. Tony
    Tony 23 March, 2022, 23:13

I loved watching the Marks Brothers. And now? Holy cow man September can't get here soon enough!

10. Greg Phillips
    Greg Phillips 24 March, 2022, 09:27

Look up "average depth of target" between Tua and Mahomes, almost exactly the same. So it's not like Mahomes was throwing bombs on every play, the weapons take the 7 yard pass and go 60 yards of YAC for the TD. Tua haters just need to find reasons to hate

11. Tito Not here
    Tito Not here 24 March, 2022, 10:21

What about joints?? No beers.

12. 100anti
    100anti 25 March, 2022, 00:56

steroids…lol…oh yeah!

13. jake papa
    jake papa 26 March, 2022, 16:25

Great content. Be confident. "Not in my opinion, anyway" We here for your opinion, my dude.