Indianapolis Colts – Matt Ryan trade won; can they win AFC South? IU to Sweet 16! Boilers Up Thurs!

Colts Best Defensive Plays vs. New England Patriots

2021 2022 NFL Week 9 Game 75 New York Jets V Indianapolis Colts

NEWS| Miami Dolphins deliver embarrassing effort in Week 4 loss to Colts

1. Toby Northen
    Toby Northen 22 March, 2022, 07:56

4:30 – This is where I believe T.Y. is transitioning into…so resigning T.Y….meh….we'll see. Can he elevate to an elite-level WR2 with Matt Ryan under center…the stats are against him.
    7:40 – Knowing Ballard's MO – I'd almost put money on him getting an LT at #42…lol

2. Dylan Moore
    Dylan Moore 22 March, 2022, 07:57

X will return, Race, tjd, Kopp all should return. The starting line will be a bit of a question X, Geronimo, Race, TJD and the last is a question depends on what kind of work gets done in off-season

3. Justin Carter
    Justin Carter 22 March, 2022, 08:09

I say get Julio Jones on a prove it contract

4. Ryan Kieth
    Ryan Kieth 22 March, 2022, 08:11

I could backpedal a 4.62 😂

5. bernie
    bernie 22 March, 2022, 08:25

MATTY ICE! we are going to the SUPERBOWL!

6. bernie
    bernie 22 March, 2022, 08:28

If I were the Colts, I'd worry about potentially drafting a QB next year with the better draft class. Might be more options. but heck! what do I know?!

7. Dan
    Dan 22 March, 2022, 08:32

Personally when I watch Purdue, I think Trevion Williams is the secret sauce. He is the guy that steadies the ship when things go wayward for that team. For my money, if I need a bucket to save a game, I give the ball to him, and let him work the post, and make the good pass if he gets doubled. Just look at that Texas game, the Longhorn D was giving Purdue fits early. Edy got an early foul, in comes Williams, scores three or four buckets in a row, a couple amazing passes and they get their offensive rhythm back.

8. Larry Harmon
    Larry Harmon 22 March, 2022, 08:45

Getting Matt Ryan for what we gave up and considering how dire this situation looked just two days ago, is an absolute steal. We didnt deserve to get this lucky as far as im concerned.

9. Jonesy OKC
    Jonesy OKC 22 March, 2022, 08:46

I disagree with your assessment of Ryan. He isn't an upgrade over Wentz. He may be a better leader than Wentz. That is seriously low hanging fruit right there. He also won't do boneheaded left handed passes to a defender. He can find the open receiver. That is the upside. The downside is that he is much slower and cannot stretch the field. His arm is dead. He has absolutely no zip on his passes. The best he can do is about 50 yards in the air on a deep ball which is on the short side for NFL QBs. Watch his highlights from last year. Nothing but one short pass after another. His yards per attempt were barely better than Wentz. He had 560 pass attempts last year and couldn't break 4000 yards passing. Bringing down his value even more is that he is at the end of his career. You'll have this year with him and probably nothing else. Colts fans are going to get really tired of the dink & dunk passing which is what you will get with Ryan. He will be gone after this coming season — or if you are really lucky — at the end of the following season. That puts the Colts right back to where they were a couple of days ago. We have got to stop this nonsense of picking end of career QBs or picking Reich recommendations. This is tiring and unproductive. This trade just stinks of Reich. This isn't a long term solution at all. All Ballard did was punt the QB problem to next year. Sorry. Everyone is celebrating the trade based on what Ryan used to be. But this trade is a big F for the Colts.

10. NattyBumppo48
    NattyBumppo48 22 March, 2022, 09:01

How about taking a shot at getting Ryan's old partner Julio Jones now that he's (apparently) available?

11. Panfisher
    Panfisher 22 March, 2022, 09:03

Hey Kent. Love the show !! Why don’t you ring the cow bell of victory for the Lady Hoosiers? 🥳

12. KingKracker
    KingKracker 22 March, 2022, 09:04

i love the trade. Im excited. Im really happy for JT. maybe now teams cant put 11 guys on him every play! lol. I think Jt gona have a real MVP season. get ready boys!1,500 yards rushing and 800 yards receiving from JT. I got ten dollars on it! lol

13. KingKracker
    KingKracker 22 March, 2022, 09:06

Matt is a Killer. what we need. win at all cost. that wasnt wentz at all! wentz was win if i lead us to a win.

14. John Hendrix
    John Hendrix 22 March, 2022, 09:11

Only two receivers good for the colts imo are Jarvis Landry more productive and durable than Odell and I like Marques scantling a lot he’s 27 fast and time as rodgers no 2 option

15. David Bengs
    David Bengs 22 March, 2022, 09:44

Never understood Sampscum. He can flat out coach, but he has to cheat on top of that.

Good trade for Colts. Need a future QB in next year’s draft. It will cost draft capital and the Colts need to get get one. Hope we can get 2 years out of Ryan. He is in decline now. JT will need to be healthy and running. Colts must draft an LT, WR, and TE. Need production on offense and pick up some steady veterans on defense.

16. Atv45
    Atv45 22 March, 2022, 10:10

Good show Kent as always!

17. Brayton Nicholas
    Brayton Nicholas 22 March, 2022, 10:13

If the Colts had a LT Cb Te Wr I would feel more confident

18. Howard G
    Howard G 22 March, 2022, 10:28

Kent, love the show!
    How about the cowbell for the Lady Hoosiers?

19. Howard G
    Howard G 22 March, 2022, 10:30

I agree put Julio on a incentive prove-it contract.

20. William Mcmurtrie
    William Mcmurtrie 22 March, 2022, 10:51

Jarvis Landry! We need him.

21. Devyn Brinsfield
    Devyn Brinsfield 22 March, 2022, 10:54

I lost faith in Ballard and then he goes and gains it all back with this trade. Still want a receiver. But I stand corrected about Ballard .

22. lvndnv
    lvndnv 22 March, 2022, 11:01

All this tells me Atlanta really wanted to get rid of Ryan. He's over the hill and his stats prove it out.

The Commanders really wanted Wentz.
    Colts we're desperate.

23. Bill Janas
    Bill Janas 22 March, 2022, 11:05

I'll admit when I'm wrong about the qb situation. Ballard got cheaper and better at qb while adding draft capital and moving up in the draft. The cost is iffy still cause we still have a lot of holes to fill and don't know how to so that with limited cap. But what's more worrisome is next yr when Nelson Yannick are free agents just to name the headliners

24. Andy R
    Andy R 22 March, 2022, 11:13

Kent,your videos kept my spirits up over this past weekend. I had my gall bladder removed and wasnt feeling too great. But on the road to recovery now. You help us more than you know 🙂

25. J B
    J B 22 March, 2022, 11:32

I love Julie ! Why does the sky seem a more vivid Blue today ?

26. Michael
    Michael 22 March, 2022, 11:34

Ryan will sell a lot of jerseys he will be our sheriff.

27. Jim Irsays Sponsor
    Jim Irsays Sponsor 22 March, 2022, 11:35

Kent you sir are the man ! I’ve watched a lot of sports YouTube & you sir are the best of them all!

28. J B
    J B 22 March, 2022, 11:42

Heard a comment yesterday that Irsay said, “Get me the opposite of Wentz.” Would you agree that Ballard did that?

29. Jim Irsays Sponsor
    Jim Irsays Sponsor 22 March, 2022, 11:43

You didn’t mention Norte dame basketball!!

30. Russell Sailor
    Russell Sailor 22 March, 2022, 11:52

I want Christian Watson!!

31. goodfela420
    goodfela420 22 March, 2022, 11:55

Yes he had weapons in ATL but i dont think he needed them. He can make good players great. Look at what those wr's have done for other teams. The program always lacked. He deserves the program the COLTS are gonna give him!!!

32. Carlos Arbelaez
    Carlos Arbelaez 22 March, 2022, 12:02

Last year I said the Colts would probably lose their last 2 games, then I asked about Matt Ryan being the new QB. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on all of my comments, and I appreciate that you always try to interact/respond to fans. That's one of the many reasons I like watching your videos.

33. Vonster
    Vonster 22 March, 2022, 12:04

Matt Ryan is far more mobile and has a much stronger arm than Rivers did 2 yrs ago. Not even close. Falcons had the 29th D and 31st run game in 2021. Ryan is 1st in yards and 7th in TDs over the past 5 seasons. There’s a lot of potential with Ryan on the Colts.

34. Russell Sailor
    Russell Sailor 22 March, 2022, 12:15

Ballard will be on McAfee in a couple hours

35. Sexton Hardcastle
    Sexton Hardcastle 22 March, 2022, 12:34

Michael Thomas was a 2nd round pick. Stefon Diggs was a 5th round pick. Marques Colston was a 7th round pick. All hope is not lost after the 1st round. Guys have potential and guys can play, the question is do they have the ability to tap into it?

36. SpiritWalk
    SpiritWalk 22 March, 2022, 12:52

I’m not sure what free agent WRs and TEs are left but 2 guys I really like in the draft that would fit our offense like a glove are TE Jalen Wydermyer and slot WR/PR Kyle Phillips

37. Rob Murphy
    Rob Murphy 22 March, 2022, 13:41

We can use jolio for 3rd down and word if beckmen is interested in Indy not sure either of those guys are type but it is a answer jolio beckmen and pittmen with TY in the wing and Strahan if he pans out

38. Christopher Hanley
    Christopher Hanley 22 March, 2022, 14:34

Will the Colts restructure some contracts for more cap room?

39. Jeffrey Bennett
    Jeffrey Bennett 22 March, 2022, 16:16

I like Ryan over all of the others. This is a great deal and Ballard gets an A on all of the Colts moves.!!

40. Jeffrey Bennett
    Jeffrey Bennett 22 March, 2022, 16:23

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Purdue don't win it all this year with that group, they'll never win it all.!!

41. Neil Fisher
    Neil Fisher 22 March, 2022, 17:00

Definitely similarities between Ryan and Rivers from a couple years ago as far as leadership skills and their character. I think Ryan has a few more passing skills and still has some left in the tank. A good move.

42. poppa mayberry
    poppa mayberry 22 March, 2022, 21:20

See we knew that Matthew Stafford wasn't good because he was with Detroit we knew that Tom Brady wasn't doing as well because there was no receivers with the Patriots everybody thought that Aaron Rodgers lost the step hence why they drafted Jordan love but guess what they they perform great when they had some type of piece around them maybe it could be the same for Matt we seen what he could do when he have something around him. we saying that he lost a step but I don't think so I think it was his surrounding. Now that he's on the team that has a roster for him to go and compete we are going to possibly see him work wonders

43. Aaron R
    Aaron R 22 March, 2022, 22:04

I was at IU Womens game. Assembly Hall was rockin!

44. Scotty's ATP Analysis
    Scotty's ATP Analysis 22 March, 2022, 22:53

As someone who went to the IU womens game, we just don’t look like a national champion team…. I mean South Carolina was up 60 points on Howard. Is that just Howard? I mean we looked like if we lost someone would say “at least we had fun!” And not even 15,000 people at Assembly Hall could keep me awake for that awful stretch of 20 minutes without a point scored that almost joked the game. They looked like a full basketball team. They had a center for god sakes! They had actual sets out of timeouts! Man I hope we win every year but get past a home team womens UConn. You love to hate womens uconn but I wouldn’t bet on indiana…..

45. JPer
    JPer 23 March, 2022, 07:51

To your point about Skyy Moore, Kupp played at Eastern Washington.

46. Mac White