LIVE: Buffalo Bills vs. Carolina Panthers 2021 NFL Week 15 "Live Full Game"

The Carolina Panthers Sign Matt Ioannidis

1. Danielle Sartin
    Danielle Sartin 22 March, 2022, 15:54

Willis Pro Day looked good. Impressive even. But it's setup to his strengths. Trade back and get a QB we can coach up and get the Oline or Dline fixed with some Maulers ready to eat peoples babies for a Win.

2. Danielle Sartin
    Danielle Sartin 22 March, 2022, 15:55

I could throw good without an NFL DE chasing me down, and one hit away from being scared of practice squad

3. Paul Ryan
    Paul Ryan 22 March, 2022, 16:20

How do the panthers not take Willis? We have Darnold eating up cap space, play with him one more year, develop Willis in that time frame and think about 2023!!!

4. Ira Joseph
    Ira Joseph 22 March, 2022, 16:30

We may be eating crow on Malik otc… everybody bringing up a these comparisons and stuff. Look no one was high on Russell Wilson. Pickett is more polished. But same with Pickett I thought we was all watching film. Willis makes throws very few can. He can make quick reads. He can read defenses. Dude is definitely not as bad we make him out to be though for sure.

5. Joshua D. Neary
    Joshua D. Neary 22 March, 2022, 16:32

I want Mayfield

6. Donnell Washington
    Donnell Washington 22 March, 2022, 17:15

What is the name of the song in the intro? It’s simply smooth. Like Damn!

7. Skitzo Heavy
    Skitzo Heavy 22 March, 2022, 18:40

I’m sorry he’s not Vick that’s disrespectful tbr 🤷🏾‍♂️

8. Felipe e Hoff
    Felipe e Hoff 22 March, 2022, 22:18

Why the fuck does any body want Willis
    We already have that on the team in Walker, panthers need to trade back . And if they have there heart on a QB , take Ridder mor strong in the 2ir 3rd road , fuck

9. Matt Brainard
    Matt Brainard 23 March, 2022, 02:46

Willis is a going to be a damn good qb in the nfl I bet he goes #2 to detroit I'm not even joking. U guys might have to go with Desmond ridder out of Cincinnati who I think is going to be the best in this class

10. yaboyslingblade
    yaboyslingblade 23 March, 2022, 09:42

I wish Malik Wills the best, but I gotta go Pickett between the two of them. Us panther fans got spoiled with Cams athleticism and that's why many of them can't get pass that style of play.

11. Samuel Cohoon