A Seattle Seahawks Fan Plea To The Seattle Seahawks Owner

5 keys for the 49ers to beat the Seahawks

Detroit Lions VS Seattle Seahawks Postgame Stream

Pete Carroll Seahawks Postgame Press Conference – Week 16 vs. Chicago Bears

0 1908 0

1. Brian Kady
    Brian Kady 30 December, 2021, 18:58

I am joining in and seconding what you said. Major changes need to be made ASAP!

2. Buddy Hampton
    Buddy Hampton 30 December, 2021, 18:58

Yes thank you Paul Allen and Jody Allen. Also thank you Pete. But it’s time for you to retire and enjoy life. GM John needs to go to. You two have screwed up so many times on your trading away good draft picks. And trade good players for junk players. JImmy Graham.💩

3. Craig Steinman
    Craig Steinman 30 December, 2021, 19:26

You were too kind with only puting up the last 3 or 4 years worth of busts…YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I THINK..his early Gaffs …MOST NOTABLY AT QB. .were masked by LOB..and beast mode ..I aM NOT t sold on Wilson he has never led a consistently dominant offense ..he has had trouble putting teams away …I agree with you for sure time for a true rebuild with new blood all the around…keep up the good WORK BIRD..

4. markus overly
    markus overly 30 December, 2021, 21:11

FIRE PETE & TRADE RUSS, we need a complete rebuild. I would further suggest trading DK, and use our 100 Million Cap space for 4+ HIGH QUALITY PLAYERS, use our High Quality Draft Picks on HIGH QUALITY Draft picks. With all of this we can rebuild and in the SB in 2 yrs

5. Ridikuluzt
    Ridikuluzt 30 December, 2021, 23:37

I feel like as fans, really, if we want organizational changes, it comes down to a majority of fans being fed up with the team and yeah, boycotting and not purchasing merchandise or watching the games. I mean, I generally am a football fan first, so I’ll watch another NFL team play if I can’t watch my favorite/home team. I couldn’t have said it better. Jody Allen will eventually feel how fans feel if you and I along with a majority of fans I speak with are becoming/have been pissed off with the team. Perception is reality. If more individual fans feel the team isn’t good enough versus the fans that believe that Carroll and Wilson is still functional, then that means the majority will likely not financially support the team or watch the games. And that would end up hurting Jody Allen’s bottom line and then she’ll understand. Everything you said in this video has to be said. Mediocrity and a steadily decreasing levels of play and a coach that fails to see reality becomes too much to continue. Like you said, Jody Allen may not watch this. I mean she is a billionaire with multiple business endeavors to manage so she probably won’t have the time to sit down and watch a fans perspective on the team but I guarantee when one fans perspective of the team is negative, and then, one fan become ten, and then hundreds become thousands, then that will get her attention. I fully agree with what you said here. It has to be said. Hopefully, we’ll see the changes that the 12s deserve with a better organization, top down. We’ll see what happens. Happy New Year, my man! Cheers, to hopefully major changes next season, a better team, and hope for the Seattle Seahawks returning to be a premier NFL team again!

6. john basedow
    john basedow 31 December, 2021, 00:00

I wanted pete gone after the dallas game. That was the most pathetic display of coaching i ever witnessed in any professional sports game. ever since that game i really paid attention to the play calling and just how repetitive and predictable it is. this offense has always been simple which has hindered russ's development as passer. russ still plays a rookie style offense and his 33. Its so pathetic to watch and reallly annoys me thinking about how much money pete and russ make.

7. Andrew Nguyen
    Andrew Nguyen 31 December, 2021, 00:03

I agree with ya we need new coaching staff ASAP!

8. Jeff McPeek
    Jeff McPeek 31 December, 2021, 05:29

It worked when it worked.It doesn't anymore. Without change,nothing will change.

9. fan1.0
    fan1.0 31 December, 2021, 05:31

Seven years is a long time to not be at the top but I think it will take several years to build a great team. Look at the Bengals, they are back to winning ways. I was in high school the last time they went to the super bowl.

10. John Ruiz
    John Ruiz 31 December, 2021, 10:54

KNJ is even worse and should have been gone last season if not earlier…

11. Fin3sS3 __
    Fin3sS3 __ 31 December, 2021, 12:21

Keep up with getting the message out there Bird of Prey. Hopefully more true hawks fans will relay the message to others. You never know who your subscribers know. Wish you the best man 🦅

12. DZ Z
    DZ Z 31 December, 2021, 14:39

I hope you see this! I could not hear the last name of Scott "Something" that you credited in the creation of the Defense. Could you respond with that name? I would like to research more on him. Thanks so much.

13. Thomas Miller
    Thomas Miller 31 December, 2021, 19:33

I'm glad fans can't run the team.

14. emmit brown
    emmit brown 31 December, 2021, 23:54

Peter officially lost me on the goal line vs. SF a few years ago. Division on the line, all you gotta do is run the Beast, who came outta retirement. But he took a delay of game, then was laughing about it on the sideline.
    How many playoff games did he cost us, putting the handcuffs on Russ for the 1st half? Dude might of wasted all of Russ's prime.
    I'm very much in favor of a Seahawks merchandise boycott. We also need to flood their social media with negative reviews and critical comments.
    The fact that some streamers and local talking heads are trying to steer the narrative, to an anti-Wilson movement is beyond frustrating.
    The 12th Man needs to make sure ownership/FO know, this won't be tolerated.

Thank you for putting this out there! Well done good sir.
    #FirePeter