Humberston Falcons B v Cleethorpes Town JFC Sancho A

1. Vue Lee
    Vue Lee 30 December, 2021, 00:41

Buffalo bills 45 Atlanta falcons 17

2. the real real
    the real real 30 December, 2021, 02:31

The falcons must get a pass rush

3. marquis chachere
    marquis chachere 30 December, 2021, 09:52

Aaron would you draft a QB in the 2nd round? If so, who?

4. C R
    C R 30 December, 2021, 10:38

Good information – should be a fun game – Go Bills!!

5. Will O' Man
    Will O' Man 30 December, 2021, 11:12

Can someone send Matt Ryan to check on those covid guys?

6. Michael Walker
    Michael Walker 30 December, 2021, 16:38

BUCS PLAYED THE SAME TEAMS. Does the narrative involve them as well, with the soft schedule ?

7. Samuel Davis
    Samuel Davis 30 December, 2021, 18:45

Man the Falcons are starting to look like the Hawks.

8. Mikele R
    Mikele R 30 December, 2021, 19:33

Honestly I think the atlanta falcons entire organization
    And fan base dont know who this Buffalo bills team is at ALL.
    I MEAN SOME Of THE COMMENTS ARE OUTDATED
    DESCRIBING This Buffalo TEAM ,I mean I hear the same Rhetoric of the old Bills and rookie Josh Allen as this Buffalo Bils Team is a totally different Amimal
    BUT again I understand as there's no reason to follow this Buffalo team and certainly the Buffalo Bills do not get any coverage in Atlanta I would Assume?
    SO again I get it!
    I know u think that THE Buffalo Bills are vulnerable because the Jaguars beat them
    But let me tell you the team has resolved whatever problems they were having
    I MEAN if it WASNT THE WEATHER IT WAS A PILE OF INJURIES AND THEN IT WAS COVID !
    I MEAN MOST GAMES THEY PLAYED THE WEATHER HAS BEEN A PROBLEM.
    Buffalo is healthy again and playing well at just the right time
    I think Josh Allen has faced basically every Top Defemse in the NFL.
    All is that I'm saying is that
    Buffalo is finally playing like they should be playing
    Sort of what happened to the chiefs early on as they also didn't look very good but finally found
    their rhythm and are again probably the best team in the NFL.
    And really they always were.
    Buffalo has also found its Groove again
    Just Sayin Atlanta
    Not to be cocky but there is a reason the Bills are 15 point favorites as of now late Thursday
    Good luck Atlanta
    Go Bills!

9. Dustin Lines
    Dustin Lines 30 December, 2021, 20:45

The narrative is Josh Allen regressed and that's really not true. Us Bills fans can't expect people to watch all our games especially games like Jax which he referenced. Josh Allen has played good in every single game he's played. Some games like the Jax game his Oline didn't block and some games his recievers had key drops, the refs had alot to do with his perceived regression with key penalties after completing passes to move the chains and I swear he has played in more %#it weather then you can imagine. Allen has played good to great in every game he didn't have any stinkers this year at all. He really should get the MVP imo.

10. T Jab
    T Jab 30 December, 2021, 22:04

Excellent show!

11. Chris Parker
    Chris Parker 31 December, 2021, 14:38

Bill's fan here! Just hoping it's a good game and both teams come out of it healthy
    I don't agree with the power rankings this week, I think the number one on the rankings is covid!!!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ all the best in the new year stay safe🤗🤗