Should The Pittsburgh Steelers Have Drafted Creed Humphrey Instead Of Pat Freiermuth

5 Steelers to watch in opener for the Bills

Najee Harris wins NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month | Pittsburgh Steelers

1. Nick Y
    Nick Y 22 December, 2021, 21:58

Boomer Sooner damn but look at PAT Muthhhh

2. Abdul Alli
    Abdul Alli 22 December, 2021, 21:59

Unfortunately yes

3. POP345
    POP345 22 December, 2021, 22:03

Love Pat but yes, or they could just traded down and select Javonte williams, Crees and Pat in the second round.

4. Derrill Floyd
    Derrill Floyd 22 December, 2021, 22:09

This is the first year. Say Green improves next year? It all depends on Green’s development on whether it was the right move. Also on what this year’s draft of linemen goes.

5. Ronn Rayy
    Ronn Rayy 22 December, 2021, 22:15

No, I think it's harder to find a franchise tight end, and I also think our Oline is bad enough to the point where Creed might not even be noticed or make a big enough difference for us to be talking about this in the opposite direction had we actually made the pick. Creed would've been nice for the future, but there's no saying who we land in the future than we'd be right back here asking hypothetical questions 😂 so no I'm happy with Mooooth

6. B. Lo
    B. Lo 22 December, 2021, 22:16

Pat FryerMoats

7. Rev
    Rev 22 December, 2021, 22:25

No not over Pat.

8. James H
    James H 22 December, 2021, 22:45

They should have drafted Humphrey in the 1st round, and they still would have gotten Pat in the 2nd. Sorry, I just don't see Najee as an impact player, his talent is being wasted with our OL anyway. Kind of like putting the wagon in front of the horse. If you're going to draft a RB in the 1st round, he damn sure better be a game breaker type player. Good RB's like Najee are a dime a dozen, a dominant center is much harder to find.

9. bustiffy
    bustiffy 22 December, 2021, 22:46

Love pat but this shouldn’t even be a question!!! Yes!!!

10. DarKshine ThaKid
    DarKshine ThaKid 22 December, 2021, 23:04

Nope Give me Muth

11. damon tussing
    damon tussing 22 December, 2021, 23:31

Who's to say creed Humphrey would be the same player in Pittsburgh that he is in KC! I think the problem is coaching and not getting the best out of the line. Ever since we lost mike munchak to Denver that line hasn't been the same. Its time for a new Oline coach for sure, or beg munchak to come back.

12. Cutt Boi 412
    Cutt Boi 412 22 December, 2021, 23:36

Creed

13. Small Ben7
    Small Ben7 22 December, 2021, 23:55

We shouldn't have drafted Najee… just look at James Conner making the pro bowl, O line makes a good RB

14. COLDSTEEL 1933
    COLDSTEEL 1933 22 December, 2021, 23:57

Love The PODCAST Can't Fix O-LINE With 1 player..

15. @pplebite
    @pplebite 23 December, 2021, 00:10

We didn't do that well. I wanted Creed in the 2nd, behind Tevin Jenkins in the 1st. I don't hate 'Muth at all, but my thinking then and now is, if Ben can't get rid of the ball, what good is it to have 'Muth? Can't open holes, can't block for the QB, what good does it do?

16. Randy
    Randy 23 December, 2021, 00:39

In hindsight, I like the Muth pick a lot more than I did at first, actually. I see Muth as a stud, whereas I don't even think our O-line needs an amazing Center like Creed. We'd be better off if KG or this O-line as a whole performed at least mediocrely, which I think can easily be the case next season. I feel that finding a player like Pat is rarer than a decent center and pays more dividends in the future. Seriously, Pat arguably has the best hands among all TEs. I'd only put Gronk close to his level.

17. Ay Caramba
    Ay Caramba 23 December, 2021, 00:47

Give me Creed and Muth over Najee.

18. Dmeads 56
    Dmeads 56 23 December, 2021, 03:07

We could take linderbaum this year.

19. Yogib37
    Yogib37 23 December, 2021, 06:48

Greene is a rookie Center, I mean he only had 4 games in College as a center. His natural position is Guard, now if we can pick up a good Center or sign one in the offseason and move him to the RT or Left that could be good for the line. I thought about this situation but I go back and forth.. we would not had Pat, I think we will be better off in the long term with PAT as our TE. We have options in the upcoming off season.

20. consumetheliving
    consumetheliving 23 December, 2021, 08:31

Going online would have helped Ben stay up right more. Think of how Canada's offense may have looked if Ben wasnt having to throw passes as soon as the ball hits hs hands. We then take Eli Mitchel or Javante in the later rounds.

21. John Keffer
    John Keffer 23 December, 2021, 08:42

Or we trade up in the second if we want to trade up instead of wasting picks on loudermilk

22. Random Construction guy
    Random Construction guy 23 December, 2021, 11:10

No the thing is. Our team was so high on muth and wanted a sure handed target. He’s great he’s nfl talent clearly and the knew it. What I don’t know is y they dident sign Lindsey former packers center who we should of signed not fucking the chargers. Don’t know what we’re thinking man

23. Jimmy James
    Jimmy James 23 December, 2021, 15:17

They should have traded the third Rd pick for a center that was still under rookie contract and has started games in the NFL . I don't know what the hell they were thinking putting a college guard at center in his rookie season. They should have also picked up a free agent tackle with starting experience. Ben had gotten beat up so bad this year he doesn't want to come back.

24. The Landon AD
    The Landon AD 23 December, 2021, 16:58

Creed in the 2nd and Tremble in the 3rd

25. A Woods
    A Woods 23 December, 2021, 17:54

Creed all day was the expected pick here. I was blindsided by the tight end pick. Knowing damn well we had noooo O line to protect and use all these weapons. Big mistake

26. yadaidig
    yadaidig 23 December, 2021, 18:05

Yes they should’ve drafted Humphrey

27. Master Of Puppets
    Master Of Puppets 23 December, 2021, 18:29

TRE McKitty went back to college and made himself some money with a big season . he will be the 1st TE drafted this year. same with tyler linderbaum

28. Lmao Sosa
    Lmao Sosa 23 December, 2021, 19:34

cred is a future 10 time pro bowler, he’s looking that good. i wouldve loved him over pat, pat is a baller too. cred is a need tho due to our oline being so bad.

29. George
    George 23 December, 2021, 21:31

Both are great players, considering it normally takes 3+ years for TEs to develop; that said a pro-bowl center is invaluable, but hindsight is hindsight. I want the Steelers to trade up for Tyler Linderbaum this draft (get a vet QB) and either move KG back to guard or use him as an extra OL.