(CNN Play Of The Day) Denver Broncos vs NY Giants (11-23-1986) "Get Out Of My Way!"

0 2041 0

Giants vs. Washington Week 2 Highlights | NFL 2021

Ryan Clark makes a bold prediction for Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants

1. New York Giants News & Rumors
    New York Giants News & Rumors 22 December, 2021, 14:49

Would you trade a 1st round pick for Sean Payton? Type Y for Yes or Type N for No

2. David Bialoglow
    David Bialoglow 23 December, 2021, 00:56

I think they are going to be looking to trade down as those two high first round picks will command large salaries. Problem is it's not a strong quarterback draft which is what teams looks to trade up for so I don't think you will find a lot of trading partners.

3. Trini2DB868
    Trini2DB868 23 December, 2021, 01:14

Fawk no no

4. Patrick Grove
    Patrick Grove 23 December, 2021, 05:00

y

5. Michael Garcia
    Michael Garcia 23 December, 2021, 07:41

Favorite game of all time is 1990 Championship game against the 49ers. Joe Montana got knocked out by our bad ass defense. I remember being so proud and crying with joy. The 49ers were so good, they couldve 3peted.
    Eli to Tyree is 2nd.
    47 yr old over 30yr a fan…

6. Pike Bishop
    Pike Bishop 23 December, 2021, 08:06

Marshall: I like your attitude; you are trying to be positive. Good for you. I hope you succeed. Keep your smiling ways. Don't be a hater.

I would not trade a pick for Sean Payton. Joe Judge has the capacity to be better than Sean Payton. Be forgiving of his little flaws. Patience, Marshall.

I would trade down if the Giants can gain, as the Giants did in 2021. Otherwise, draft offensive linemen, a defensive end, and a linebacker.

I like Daniel Jones, but I am speculating he has a serious cervical spine injury. The Giants need another quarterback: Tyler Huntley; not Russell Wilson.

7. Anton Hilton
    Anton Hilton 23 December, 2021, 08:36

That’s not gonna do it gonna have to give up more

8. Justin Berutich
    Justin Berutich 23 December, 2021, 10:06

1986. Down 17-0 on MNF @ SF and came back to win 21-17. That was the moment I knew without a doubt the 1986 team was going to win SB XXI

9. Juan Guerrero
    Juan Guerrero 23 December, 2021, 10:38

Payton is not going to fix the team as long as the owners keep getting involved on player decisions and a "yes sir" GM is hire.

10. Elijah#28
    Elijah#28 23 December, 2021, 10:46

#Giants 💯💯💯

Do you think the Giants should trade up in the 2022 draft? I mean Aiden Hutchinson is looking like a Miles Garret! So do you think they want to get a guarantee a good player or take a small chance with two players around the top 5?

11. Pierre Blain
    Pierre Blain 23 December, 2021, 11:51

Best memory of being NY FOOTBALL GIANTS…my very first game…1986 playoffs Vs the 49ners…watching Joe Montana get clobbered which led to Lawrence Taylor intercepting him for a pick 6 baby! YEAAAHHHH!!!

12. Andrew Campione
    Andrew Campione 23 December, 2021, 12:07

That’s a move I would absolutely do

13. victor esposito
    victor esposito 23 December, 2021, 13:25

I became a Big Blue fan since 1956 I was at Yankee stadium to seethe 1958 NFL championship game but Big Blue lost in sudden death against the Baltimore colts and Johnny Unitas

14. Joshua Guss
    Joshua Guss 23 December, 2021, 14:07

3:09…N (No)!! Pick your own fucking coach!

15. Brett g
    Brett g 23 December, 2021, 14:44

I don't normally comment in these but the betting ads and asking for followers really ruins the clip.

16. Chris PH
    Chris PH 23 December, 2021, 15:10

Andy Dalton would be great in 2022 in order to get Bryce in 2023

17. Albert Maresca
    Albert Maresca 23 December, 2021, 15:22

They should clean house new GM and JOE must go because they're one of the worst coach teams in the NFL . Daniel Jones might be a good backup but he's definitely not an NFL starter quarterback that you can call a franchise quarterback

18. Raymond Pacheco
    Raymond Pacheco 23 December, 2021, 16:58

GIANTS VS BILLS TO WIN SUPERBOWL

19. ninjagamer music
    ninjagamer music 23 December, 2021, 17:40

I have two feet in the grave judge is rated one of the worst coaches in the league he blames the problem on columbi an Garrett an oline an offence is getting worst he's only a special team coach an not good at that

20. Dietrick McElveen
    Dietrick McElveen 23 December, 2021, 20:14

He'll No!

21. David M
    David M 23 December, 2021, 22:59

No way you could get Sean Payton from the Saints. Judge is fine. They need a good GM.

22. John Herlihy
    John Herlihy 23 December, 2021, 23:48

I would stay where we are and draft Aidan Hutchinson as our 1st pick. He is an outstanding defensive player! Also, get a really good OL as the second 1st round pick. By the way, if Daniel Jones is healthy, I would keep him! But I agree that we should bring in either Jameis Winston or the Baltimore backup.

23. Anthony Foy
    Anthony Foy 24 December, 2021, 03:20

100 per cent I would trade a 1st round pick for Sean Payton.

24. Zekecapalot
    Zekecapalot 24 December, 2021, 08:10

2016💔

25. KILLSHOT_72
    KILLSHOT_72 24 December, 2021, 08:42

Why would the Saints do this???

26. Michael Wightman
    Michael Wightman 24 December, 2021, 12:31

Sean Payton can't play this 0-line. Save draft picks to build.. Also keep Daniel Jones, unless Kenny Pickett available!