Live: Eastside Catholic vs Stanwood – High School Football 2021 Full Game

NEW YORK GIANTS BEAT PANTHERS (REACTION MONDAY'S)!!!!

1. Rich Rucci
    Rich Rucci 21 December, 2021, 01:51

Do you think Dave Gettleman was behind the notorious 'Medium Pepsi' Fan Appreciation gift?

2. JD
    JD 21 December, 2021, 02:42

Patty I have been a subscriber even before the Youtube channel, I have listened to the podcast for a very long time. I think it was called Big Blue Chat with you and Ed Valentine. You've appeared in other podcasts that I listen to regarding the Giants as well and been a subscriber since then.

3. Steven Amendola
    Steven Amendola 21 December, 2021, 04:17

Love your Channel I usually travel to 3 to 4 Giants Road games every year but I'm getting sick of all the losing. I went to New Orleans KC Los Angeles

4. Christopher Hazen
    Christopher Hazen 21 December, 2021, 06:35

New sub here.
    This is roughly the 4th vid I’ve watched.
    NY Giants Subreddit highly recommended this channel.
    Don’t remember the name of the Redditor that shared your vid.

5. BMac970
    BMac970 21 December, 2021, 07:53

What’s it gonna take for the league to step in and remove the Maras from all football operation decisions like they did to their father? It’s the only way out of this hole we are in

6. Intel_ Da_Developer
    Intel_ Da_Developer 21 December, 2021, 08:32

Dave Gettleman set this team back 3 more years.

7. James Michael
    James Michael 21 December, 2021, 08:52

DJ is not currently and never will be an elite NFL QB. I would cut or trade him, if I was the new GM. He has not been able to stay healthy and a more ominous indicator, is he simply has not been able to put points on the board. Delude yourself all you want, DJ does not elevate anyone on the team. How many stall-outs in the red-zone, how many turn-overs, what receivers did Jones make look better than they really are, as occurs when playing with all elite QB's. Glennnon does not belong in the NF and Jones is in reality a career NFL backup. If he was shopped, tell me what team would offer higher than a 3rd – 5th round draft pick for him.

8. Rick chiarello
    Rick chiarello 21 December, 2021, 09:39

43 years a NYG season season ticket owner and new subscriber to the channel.

9. Bob Hill
    Bob Hill 21 December, 2021, 09:41

I'm Hoping they start Jake Fromm state farm the rest of the season and see what he can do over the course of a full game.

10. Rich Wood
    Rich Wood 21 December, 2021, 18:03

In the 4-minute range, I don't think Judge knows what he's doing, after all this time. If theirs' a will and a way…Mara will screw this up!

11. gman hirt
    gman hirt 21 December, 2021, 22:14

Daniel Jones will definitely make a full recovery as long as he doesn’t play football in general
    The New York Football Giants need a lot of help at like every position
    Daniel Jones is most likely a great guy
    He’s voted captain but the most important factor is the poor dude doesn’t win.
    Hopefully it all comes together for this organization