The Mount Rushmore for the New York Giants

Giants news, March 29: A Saquon Barkley update, and another OL signing

2 1969 0

1. Fisk Vegas Blue
    Fisk Vegas Blue 7 December, 2021, 08:33

I'm glade Saquon is depressed about this sorry ass team CAUSE WE ARE TOO!!! #FiskUnit

2. Alexander Gennaro
    Alexander Gennaro 8 December, 2021, 02:12

He need to go visit Eli in the the junk bin ! He's done and will go down with rocky Thompson draft bust!

3. Myron McClain
    Myron McClain 8 December, 2021, 02:13

Please get saquon out of New York I’m tired of watching his talent get wasted

4. Jakob Shapiro
    Jakob Shapiro 8 December, 2021, 03:16

Yk after watching this giants need to give him a second contract. He embodies what the giants should be and no bs

5. Qweese
    Qweese 8 December, 2021, 07:12

Do the Logan reaction, he roast the offense but not ours

6. Alexander I
    Alexander I 8 December, 2021, 08:12

Logan Ryan, James Bradberry we want those

7. Walker Harrison
    Walker Harrison 8 December, 2021, 08:56

This man needs a better team

8. Michael Giovanni
    Michael Giovanni 8 December, 2021, 09:31

I'm down with listening to Logan

9. ayoo_sheed
    ayoo_sheed 8 December, 2021, 09:33

Foh here we been depressed before he got here so he can have a seat foreal if he’s that pissed off tell the Giants to trade him!

10. GlennesEcho
    GlennesEcho 8 December, 2021, 09:59

I want to see content on why they shit on John Ross III

11. Frank graham
    Frank graham 8 December, 2021, 12:03

Barkley looked great at Penn state where he had bigger holes to run through that DO NOT EXIST in the NFL. In The NFL you have to burst through a crease because that is all you are going to get. Barkley has not been able to do that.

12. godwillhunting2
    godwillhunting2 8 December, 2021, 12:44

Get rid of Saquon while you can get anything for him.He can't stay healthy. Another OBJ. Sideline superstar. Booker hits the hole like a man, Saquon dances like a little girl. I'll take Booker all day long.

13. F C
    F C 8 December, 2021, 13:40

The golladump moment was the shit.

14. GoodEatzzz Entertainment
    GoodEatzzz Entertainment 8 December, 2021, 19:05

“”Nigga Please!!”” 😂😂 you funny as hell. I feel bad for Saquon tho We wasted his career

15. Jaron Verdone
    Jaron Verdone 8 December, 2021, 22:59

That had me dying when you said about that saquon drop and Joe judge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

16. MNY5506
    MNY5506 9 December, 2021, 12:39

He knows his $$$ is going to be short.

17. Joe
    Joe 9 December, 2021, 14:21

Saquon handles it with such class because you know he is pissed!

18. Edgar Ramirez
    Edgar Ramirez 9 December, 2021, 16:58

Yea it's kool and all that he took accountability but he's still running towards the sidelines like that's what they pay him to do. Honestly I only watch these types of vids to help Fisk out with his ratings bc as giants fan I really, REALLY don't give a lick of a fuck what any of these players have to say especially a dude who's afraid of contact in a contact sport. Just my honest opinion it is what it is. Either learn how to carry that sad ass offense when the QB can't play or step down and let the nxt man up. That fuckin simple.

19. Andrew Millman
    Andrew Millman 9 December, 2021, 22:46

Can see why he is not happy about losing and his production but he is rich man cause he was chosen two in draft and he has not done much except get injured constantly run sideways and sometimes it looks like he's just falling down once he's hit my grand.other could tackle him so he should feel lucky to be paid big money when he doesn't deserve it

20. Sir Toliver
    Sir Toliver 10 December, 2021, 01:11

He'd run 200 a game with Minnesota's line

21. Dunc95
    Dunc95 10 December, 2021, 10:10

Fisk: He’s not the only one depressed and disgusted. I like this kid’s attitude, I like his accountability….but I’m depressed and disgusted that my running back taken with the 2nd overall pick runs the ball like he is auditioning for “Dancing with the Stars”. He so busy spinning, pirouetting and stutter stepping, that he has no time to hit the hole. Why can’t we have a running back that runs like Ezekiel Elliot, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, etc? . “SaQuad” needs to stick his foot in the ground with his 230 lb ass and run defenders over rather than trying to dance around them. That’s how he got hurt in Chicago and tore his ACL….dancing and spinning rather than running the ball and running them over. When I watch him get the ball…..He reminds me of the dance line at the end of “Soul Train”. I’m tired of watching a Running Back get the ball who is afraid of contact. A running back selected with the number 2 pick in the draft shouldn’t be afraid of contact….that’s the shame of it…..😒

22. Maximo Jones