1. Just Another Year: Chicago
    Just Another Year: Chicago 27 October, 2021, 15:45

Who do you think is the leader of the Chicago Bears? If there is no one, who should it be?

2. Barry Turner
    Barry Turner 27 October, 2021, 15:48

I hope Justin Fields BECOMES The Leader more and more WITH EACH WIN!

3. Fitz Leland
    Fitz Leland 27 October, 2021, 16:10

Our fearless leader is none other than Cairo Santos. Mark my words — The Brazilian Bomber will score all of our points this Sunday and smash Tucker’s record FG after he makes it from the CHI 5 yd line. 30-0 Bears.

4. Tom Grubbe
    Tom Grubbe 27 October, 2021, 16:36

Mack is not a vocal guy. He leads by example. Hicks is a better team leader because he's a talker. On offense I'd have to pick Monty.

5. Ron S
    Ron S 27 October, 2021, 16:57

As for the Niners game, this is where we find out if Nagy has truly lost the locker room or not.
    Surprisingly, this is a shot at another upset for the Bears. The Niners are not playing well at the moment and they seem to have a building QB controversy. I wasn't expecting the Niners to be bad this year.

If the Bears can make it competitive and close, even if we don't win it outright, would show that he hasn't quite lost the team yet.

I think that if they win this game, ownership will let Nagy finish out the season barring any more national embarrassments like last week (and the Browns game).
    I also think that if the Lions first win of the season is against the Bears on Thanksgiving, Nagy gets the boot. That would be more embarrassing than 38-3 against Tampa. Ownership is stubborn, though, so no guarantees.

Lastly, why does the theme music play at some random moment during the podcast? This is the second or third time and I'm just curious.

6. OLD GOD'S Productions
    OLD GOD'S Productions 27 October, 2021, 17:34

Mack is about to be on IR. On D- Smith is the outright leader… He is the only one who shows up week after week… Put's it all on the field. Fields will be on Ok next few years and I think he will be good once Nagy is gone.

7. Ron S
    Ron S 27 October, 2021, 19:33

So, did Nagy get COVID or not? I'm hearing it dropped here and there by the talking heads, but I have yet to see an actual story on it.

8. Ron S
    Ron S 27 October, 2021, 19:52

Still waiting to hear about the theme music randomly being played.
    Inquiring minds want to know! Okay, it's just me, but still. 🙂

9. Jason Frenk
    Jason Frenk 27 October, 2021, 20:53

I’ve got to go with Hicks on this one. Man has been here since 2016 and we saw what his absence did to the defense in 2019. The man gets the boys riled up and ready for war each and every week! He’s a literal BEAR 🐻 ⬇️

10. Dutch DeMoor
    Dutch DeMoor 27 October, 2021, 21:09

Smith has become the leader of the defense. He has taken over that role from Danny T.

11. Chris Courage
    Chris Courage 27 October, 2021, 22:51

I know who should be the leader right now. He's the guy with red hair ready to go on the sidelines.

12. Bill Nedberg
    Bill Nedberg 28 October, 2021, 00:20

Lt. Dyke is the Matt Nagy of Band of Brothers.

13. Ron S
    Ron S 28 October, 2021, 18:34

New children's book for Chicago public schools: "Nagy and the Bears"

See Bears run.