Los Angeles Rams vs Detroit Lions | Preview & Prediction | Week 7, 2021

Detroit Lions vs Minnesota Vikings | Week 5 2021 | Reaction

2 1917 0

Los Angeles Rams at Indianapolis Colts Week 2 Preview | Bleav in Colts

0 1915 0

1. Cristian Robles
    Cristian Robles 21 October, 2021, 00:34

It's crazy that I feel the rams have not peaked on offense. The offense can be scary if they get it together

2. MJ DA GREAT
    MJ DA GREAT 21 October, 2021, 03:22

It’s crazy but Jared know are offensive this game could be tough

3. vkorchnoifan
    vkorchnoifan 21 October, 2021, 04:06

I believe that Goff wants revenge. He will do his level best to get back at the Rams. He will try to outperform Stafford and get a win for the Lions.

4. Cameron Powell
    Cameron Powell 21 October, 2021, 11:06

As a lions fan I appreciate all the respect saying y’all could lose this game. But you won’t lol. Straight up Goff is worse than any of us imagined.

5. Gabriel Delsid
    Gabriel Delsid 21 October, 2021, 19:05

Everyone talking about stafford, goff and brockers returns, how about Ashawn Robinson and the chip on his shoulder? an under the radar match-up to watch. I can seeing see him having himself a game

6. Juiceman 562
    Juiceman 562 21 October, 2021, 22:32

Those helmets are sick I’m the backround ! Aside from everything else 💯👍🏼

7. brian nickel
    brian nickel 23 October, 2021, 02:35

We will be able to tell within the first hit JG takes if the game is going to be close or not….

McVay will tell Rheem 4 down show 2 or 3 to confuse pre snap and middle push….protect from screen game.

All the Detroit sports reports I have listened to thinks McVay wants to hang 50 and will on their team….I really want the Rams to treat this game like it is the AZ rematch from week 4….I hope AD has them right….I don't like all the side emotional 💩 goin on this week. Rams are better and should kick their arces.

8. Mike Romero
    Mike Romero 23 October, 2021, 10:43

It will be strange seeing Goff on the other side of the line of scrimmage. Wish Goff luck but not this week. Stafford is definitely an upgrade. Go Rams.

9. William Blockson
    William Blockson 23 October, 2021, 20:32

300 for Goff ? If the Rams and Morris allow that they should be reprimanded. Let Jalen Ramsey key the Running Backs and Tight Ends and Make him beat you passing. No check downs.