1. Benjamin Wachold
    Benjamin Wachold 21 October, 2021, 14:06

The Chiefs has potential to score 50 points in a football 🏈 game as long as they don’t shots themselves in the foot 🦶.

2. CQRoyal
    CQRoyal 21 October, 2021, 14:16

Something that you all may need to reassess is saying that Reed has done NOTHING. Yes, he hasn't gotten a sack to this point or performed to the lofty expectations BUT he is pacing very similar to last year in most categories. He's on pace for 23 pressures, 14 QB knockdowns, and 8.5 Hurries. Last year it was 22, 7 and 7. The two categories that you want improvement in are, sacks and tackles. He played well last game when it comes to the pass rush. Personally, I feel like he will only play better going forward as long as the secondary plays similar to against WFT and Jones/Ward are able to stay healthy. KC had 10 pressures last week. Those will eventually turn into sacks.

3. Mr White
    Mr White 21 October, 2021, 17:29

I'm still seeing us vs buffalo again in the AFC championship.

4. Mr White
    Mr White 21 October, 2021, 17:30

Tge more time Henry runs, the less possessions they have… titans only option is to try and ugly up the game

5. Diego Naranjo
    Diego Naranjo 22 October, 2021, 04:00

I'm a Titans fan, your fear for Derrick Henry is my fear to Tyreek Hill. My prediction is a high scoring game with the Chiefs wining in a last minute drive… Henry still gets his day. But our secondary is very injured. I hope it is a close game tbh

6. Not hard to Say name
    Not hard to Say name 22 October, 2021, 05:40

Just started listening but your take on this week's game I agree with. Holy shit was tonight's game bad. If I didn't have fant on my fantasy team I wouldn't have made it out of the first quarter. And by the 4th I wish I didn't because that game was garbage.

7. Jeremy GREEN
    Jeremy GREEN 22 October, 2021, 12:52

You're right Sorensen needs a redemption game and this is the perfect situation for him to do just that, but starter NO he's a 30% of D snaps guy and avoids they ability for Offenses to exploit him.