Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears Prediction | NFL Week 4 Picks | 10/3/21

0 2033 0

Baltimore Ravens Vs Detroit Lions Preview | 2021 NFL Week 3 Preview

Las Vegas Raiders | Cincinnati Bengals Game Preview Week 11 2021

1. Detroit Lions Talk With MicroMike
    Detroit Lions Talk With MicroMike 18 October, 2021, 10:35

Grade the Lions Offense (A, B, C, D, or F)

2. Todd Farkman
    Todd Farkman 18 October, 2021, 12:31

LIONS FANS: Stop going to games. There's no analysis of this other than the front office thinks you're all chumps. Goff laughs at the podium saying "Thanks for the $60M, LOSERS". Patricia and Quinn pay off their Patriot player buddies with Lion's org money. Then get paid to be fired. Then go back to the Patriots, destroying the Lions. QUIT GOING TO GAMES. The front office is incompetent. Stop rewarding that.

3. Brent Stack
    Brent Stack 18 October, 2021, 12:40

Swift never wanted to be here and can’t wait to be gone! I won’t miss him. Just take another look at his video when he got drafted. We can’t even give the guy a chance that introduced himself in the huddle and had a nice game

4. Dan Thornton
    Dan Thornton 18 October, 2021, 12:55

Right now I feel bad for the defense. They have clearly improved but the offense isn’t doing anything to help things.

5. Aaron Robinson
    Aaron Robinson 18 October, 2021, 13:25

If the Qb keep hanging on to the ball the offensive line gone struggle

6. Luke Richards
    Luke Richards 18 October, 2021, 13:34

I would say swift and hock are the only thing going for us tbh

7. Youtube GM
    Youtube GM 18 October, 2021, 13:59

The defense is bottom 5 in the league, and the offense is possibly the worst in the league.

8. Twitch Peakk
    Twitch Peakk 18 October, 2021, 14:03

I want us to get Kayvon Thibodeaux at number 1 and with our 29th pick if Drake London is already gone I want us to get receiver Justyn Ross from Clemson

9. Earl W
    Earl W 18 October, 2021, 14:19

The Lions are a terrible team I doubt they can win 1 game this year at this point , every year it's the same problem , injuries , penalties , poor play by either the offense or defense I can't remember when both units played well in a game , the defense still can't get off the field on 3rd downs . Goff is not the QB to lead this team to the next level his play is way to inconsistent each week . This season is over for this team all they can hope to do is play spoiler but with what I see on the field I highly doubt that can happen .To be competitive next year they need to hit FA hard and sign good players not other teams castoffs and they also have to nail this next draft no busts only high quality players .

10. Xerxes86
    Xerxes86 18 October, 2021, 14:28

Saying the lions are in a "rebuild," implies they were "built" at some point. It's safe to say the lions have never been "built." They are the poster child for losing.

11. Xerxes86
    Xerxes86 18 October, 2021, 14:36

The lions having the first pick in the draft ought be good for some laughs, as they pick WR Willie Droppit.

12. Chris Mason
    Chris Mason 18 October, 2021, 14:56

This season is a great test mentally for the Defense being on the field a lot, and will show the cracks

13. Patty grimes
    Patty grimes 18 October, 2021, 16:00

Do you think Goff trying to play his way out of Detroit. Like Blake Griffin

14. Mark Heidema
    Mark Heidema 18 October, 2021, 16:23

We need ANY positive Lions news after Sunday's game.

15. Charles Davis
    Charles Davis 18 October, 2021, 17:58

Counting Injuries and dead cap the Lions are playing a roster that is just over 25% of the salary cap Every other team is driving a 2021 Lexus while we are driving a 1977 AMC Pacer

16. YM.cj4x
    YM.cj4x 18 October, 2021, 17:59

How has tyrell Williams been out so long from a concussion

17. Phil Trudell
    Phil Trudell 18 October, 2021, 18:37

O linemen and cornerbacks take up to two years to learn the NFL. Same with coaches. Goff is worse than I could have imagined. OC is not good; too #predictable. This smells of 0-17. Welcome to the ultimate TANKATHON. Holmes drafted Goff. Oh $h!t!! Hope he learns before next draft. Can't afford a #1 bust this year. No fun on Sun.

18. Nick Gunjak
    Nick Gunjak 18 October, 2021, 18:49

I’m tired of seeing Jack Fox

19. Donald Pretari
    Donald Pretari 18 October, 2021, 21:11

The main thing that sucks about the Lions are its fans. Last week was the only stinker and that was due to injuries. As a Niners fan, I'm more disgusted with their play than watching Goff. One idiotic comment to avoid…the defense is on the field too much. If they stopped people, they'd be on the field exactly as much as the opponent. Plus, many teams have won with bad offenses and excellent defences. Goff is a very good player. I hope he gets out of here soon. Reality check…tough for you to get free agents.

20. Glenn Kelly
    Glenn Kelly 19 October, 2021, 03:55

The Detroit lion offensive line supposed to be a very good group of players . They can’t play together as a unit . I don’t know what is wrong with them . I know Taylor decker is getting his way with the coach . Because he probably cried to the coach saying I’ve been here for 5 years . And I don’t want to go to the right side . So Taylor decker got his way with the coach . And this brings the moral of the offensive line down . They should have told decker . You take the right side or we will trade you . But the Detroit lions are too soft . So , they went along with decker .

21. Glenn Kelly
    Glenn Kelly 19 October, 2021, 04:08

I say the offense under performed . They are giving up . Swift had very sub par game . He is not fast enough to find the holes . The offensive line gets an f . With the talent that the offensive line has . They just can’t play . I give the overall grade for the offense an f . Because they couldn’t score any points in the first 3 quarters .

22. David BROWN
    David BROWN 19 October, 2021, 13:28

The lions Micro the lions 🤔the Rams oh my God maybe Stafford will feel sorry for us . This is going to be bad God Bless I don’t no what to say, All Patricia players all must go 🙏

23. Brandon Curren
    Brandon Curren 19 October, 2021, 22:11

I’ve followed Dan Campbell in his postgame press conferences and interviews throughout the week, and he’s honestly a guy I would play my heart out for. I get that he’s a rookie coach making some questionable calls, and the play calling is fairly predictable and underwhelming right now. But none of us can say he doesn’t have immense heart for this team, this city, or this fan base, and I know he is going out there every day putting in the extensive hours trying 110% to plug the holes in this boat. He used to play here, he’s got some amazing insights, and I know he and the Gm have an actual future vision for this team. I’ve given up on this season be a winning one, not that any of us who pay attention really expected anything else after everything the Pat Matricia regime put this franchise through. But I have not given up on him as our coach by any means, and I truly believe we’ll see some great results as he gets more weapons to this team in the offseason and the staff gets used to coaching together. However If one of those coordinators doesn’t start getting more creative next year, I’m perfectly fine firing them if there’s a better option up for grabs.