LIVE: Cowboys Night | Dallas Cowboys

1. Derrick Js Videos
    Derrick Js Videos 13 October, 2021, 11:18

That quote from Garrett came from the Cowboys "Sounds From The Sideline" video that's on Cowboys website and YouTube page

2. Theo
    Theo 13 October, 2021, 11:24

Anthony Brown isn't good. If he gets hurt who wilI we start then? He's all we got now but we need better.

3. Saints life
    Saints life 13 October, 2021, 11:26

So true Mark, They are fearless against terrible teams.Dak is HOF against teams that havnt made the playoffs.

4. viciousjerm
    viciousjerm 13 October, 2021, 11:32

That’s Jerry’s Guy 💯

5. Jefrrey Dennie
    Jefrrey Dennie 13 October, 2021, 11:39

Quit yawning on my videos! I'm getting tired of it!

6. Michael Ormond
    Michael Ormond 13 October, 2021, 11:52

I got to see him in a couple more games before I say he getting better that was a very easy intersection he got in that game

7. Joseph Heatherly
    Joseph Heatherly 13 October, 2021, 13:45

did Mark say anything? I mean, the office was closed and the football gods were still sleeping….lol

8. buffalo.black
    buffalo.black 13 October, 2021, 14:36

It’s cool that you think Anthony Brown is improving in year 6, but he is CB3 on a Super Bowl defense. He’d be CB4 on an all-time great defense. So, if Kelvin Joseph comes back and after a few weeks can take the CB2 spot, pushing Brown to CB3, then that will be excellent for the playoff prospects for the Cowboys.

9. Jay Duncan
    Jay Duncan 13 October, 2021, 14:55

I don't know that Brown is getting better. Brown looks good during games ,but he also looks bad. Not consistent

10. Jay Duncan
    Jay Duncan 13 October, 2021, 15:05

Dak is a top 10 QB easily. Top 5? Very close to top 5. He is playing at a different level than before.

11. Dante D
    Dante D 13 October, 2021, 15:34

Tom Brady never had a defense lower than 8th if we have a defense at around I0th i believe we have a good chance to win we waited a long time to win one

12. Dante D
    Dante D 13 October, 2021, 15:44

Now everyone loves dak and zeke and the offense

13. Richard Noggin
    Richard Noggin 13 October, 2021, 17:43

😊😂

14. Richard Noggin
    Richard Noggin 13 October, 2021, 17:49

How you going to call me out ? I been staying off Facebook, but Im still collecting memes 😂 tell Phillip I said what's up 😂

15. Richard Noggin
    Richard Noggin 13 October, 2021, 17:50

All I have to say is since Dak started, Dallas is 28-0 when they run more than pass. What's that say ? Lol

16. Baron Samedi3000
    Baron Samedi3000 13 October, 2021, 18:35

Anthony Brown AND Lewis are weaknesses on the defense. He leads the league in yards given up and Lewis is almost last in ranked slot corners

17. big l.a
    big l.a 13 October, 2021, 20:05

Put Parsons at de and Cox at mlb blitz at least 5 must have pressure in the middle of the field that rookie had to much time back there, if we are going to do this we have to raise the level even higher Turn up!

18. Nathan Henry
    Nathan Henry 13 October, 2021, 22:18

Anthony Brown is better suited to play the slot. He's not a bad DB but a decent WR can make him look bad. He's going to give up plays but he will make some every now and then .

19. Troy Kraynanski
    Troy Kraynanski 14 October, 2021, 05:21

That's why I said after week one give Brown some time to get use to the position and won't get better if we bench him. I had people saying I was crazy. Brown was a slot corner not an outside corner two totally different positions! Our defense will ball.

20. Troy Kraynanski
    Troy Kraynanski 14 October, 2021, 05:21

If you think Dak is garbage you are an uneducated Troll…….notice they've seem to disappear? It's not even fun schooling them and exposing them anymore!

21. Eleazar Leos
    Eleazar Leos 14 October, 2021, 06:31

I'm not going to lie I wanted Anthony Brown replaced after week 1 but now watching 5 weeks of Dallas Cowboy's football and Anthony Brown has grown on me I've seen improvement by him Diggs and our defense of line is making him better

22. Gutbomber
    Gutbomber 14 October, 2021, 12:20

Maybe he's better or better scheming or both? Sometimes I wonder if having Morris Claiborne on the team still, that he would have played much better with the guys and scheme Cowboys got going on right now.