Indianapolis Colts going to win tonight! Carson Wentz is going to shine – the defense will sparkle!

No 68 Wk 4 Indianapolis Colts @ Miami Dolphins 1st Qtr 3rd & 3 Incomplete Pass

NFL: Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts #Colts #Titans #chat #asmr

0 2074 0

Los Angeles Rams vs Indianapolis Colts Week 2 Full Game

1. Glenn Watkins
    Glenn Watkins 11 October, 2021, 16:46

Kent, I love your optimism and I am going to borrow a cupful… You sound very convinced and I am going to use your optimism with friends I have in Maryland… One of them have been ragging me over a week now that the Ravens are going to slaughter the Colts… Kent, you have not let me down yet!

2. Jeremy Stone
    Jeremy Stone 11 October, 2021, 16:57

Say it like you believe it! Lol. I don't believe it, but I'd LOVE to be wrong

3. Mark Campbell
    Mark Campbell 11 October, 2021, 16:58

Hopefully you are correct on Carson, but I am a little concerned

4. Brandon Console
    Brandon Console 11 October, 2021, 16:58

Kent, I like the optimism! I think we will win if we play sound football and zone defense and bring some pressure off the edge so we make some big plays on the defensive side of ball. Wentz well throw for 315 with 3 TDs.

5. Mike Toole
    Mike Toole 11 October, 2021, 17:03

I am going to bet my peanut butter malt money on a colts win tonight…….thanks Kent

6. Benny2Toes
    Benny2Toes 11 October, 2021, 17:15

Unless they have little robots holding your peepee I would say it is "almost touchless".

7. JQ Farms
    JQ Farms 11 October, 2021, 17:33

Ravens beat the Chiefs. This just in: The Chiefs aren't very good. Mahomes looks like a Bantam league player, helmet too big for his body and all. This may come down to officiating, the Colts run game, and my insults directed towards Mahomes who everyone said would be the GOAT. Not a chance. His helmet is too heavy.

8. Nomadlaw
    Nomadlaw 11 October, 2021, 17:50

Of all things I’m concerned about tonight, it’s not Wentz. Tonight the coaches do their job, colts win…

9. John Strong
    John Strong 11 October, 2021, 18:11

Ravens by 3 touch downs

10. Buddy Drybread
    Buddy Drybread 11 October, 2021, 18:13

Kent, are you sure this isn’t optimism Wednesday?😂
    I like it!👍🏼😎

GO COLTS!!!

11. poppa mayberry
    poppa mayberry 11 October, 2021, 18:34

Baltimore still has a grudge against the colts because the name is better fit than the Ravens 🤣

12. Clint8403
    Clint8403 11 October, 2021, 18:48

i put one on the colts lol…. lets go upset

13. Jason David
    Jason David 11 October, 2021, 18:49

Okay Kent am taking your advice am going to bet the house on it if I lose am coming to live with you lol.

14. sam whybrew
    sam whybrew 11 October, 2021, 19:59

If the colts don’t win is it time Bench once and keep the first round pick

15. manopike
    manopike 11 October, 2021, 21:41

Halftime Report: KENT IS ON THE MONEY!

16. Jonesy OKC
    Jonesy OKC 11 October, 2021, 21:46

First half review: The defense has done one hell of a job holding the Ravens to 3 points in the half. They have shut down the running game completely. They do need to step up the pressure on Jackson because even the worst QBs in the NFL can hit receivers when they have time to stand unpressured in the pocket. I don't think Jackson is good enough to beat the Colts with his arm, but with the Colts offense being terrible, I wouldn't bet my life on it. Outside of Taylor's 76 yard catch and run for a TD, the offense has done nothing. So much for feeding Taylor the ball. He has 5 carries in the first half. Outside of that one pass, Wentz is 13 of 20 for 113 yards and a fumble. After the 2nd drive, the play calling tanked. I don't know what is going on with this offense but this isn't sustainable. Does anyone know what happened to end the first half? Why didn't Blankenship take the first shot at that FG? That was bizarre.

17. Carlos Wade
    Carlos Wade 11 October, 2021, 22:06

U not lying

18. Jonesy OKC
    Jonesy OKC 11 October, 2021, 22:27

Is Blankenship having mental health issues? He doesn't come out for the first FG attempt. Looked fine on the 2nd attempt. Missed the extra point and was sitting on the ground by himself looking like he was talking to himself.

19. James Beattey
    James Beattey 11 October, 2021, 23:15

Do I remember you calling it 26-24 Colts? Pretty darn good

20. quillcom
    quillcom 11 October, 2021, 23:46

Oops! Good attitude though.

21. Benny2Toes
    Benny2Toes 11 October, 2021, 23:49

Frank Reich has to go. It's one thing when your team doesn't show up, but when they do and the coach stops calling plays in the 4th quarter, it's hard to stomach. 🤬

22. appleipodtouch2g
    appleipodtouch2g 12 October, 2021, 00:02

We would have been better off had Frank Reich been on Jury Duty tonight instead of our HC. He better be fired come tomorrow morning….. 3rd and medium 5 minutes left in the game up by 8. Frank knows we are running off our practice squad in the secondary. Instead of sealing the game he runs it up the middle to eat 40 seconds…… i’ve seen enough. He’s a horrible HC. This crap is the same reason we lost to the Bills in the playoffs.

23. Brad Jamison
    Brad Jamison 12 October, 2021, 00:34

This didn’t age well lol. Colts shit the bed again 🤣

24. Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ 12 October, 2021, 02:45

You forgot to mention the part where they choke. Seems like AFC teams love to give games away. The Texans just gave away the game against the Patriots on Sunday and now the Colts gave the game away against the Ravens. AFC South is the worst division in football. Bad teams lose in this manner.

25. Michael Myers
    Michael Myers 12 October, 2021, 05:09

Mr. Sterling Carson did his part , but defense and special teams let tha game get away , still optimistic seeing performance of offense , but we got 2 get it 2gether on defense GO COLTS !!

26. Brandon46ub6666 Halcomb
    Brandon46ub6666 Halcomb 12 October, 2021, 10:17

Hold that l

27. Jake Blues
    Jake Blues 12 October, 2021, 16:33

They did everything you said until the coaches choked and cost the team a big win