1. mactifosi
    mactifosi 30 September, 2021, 07:53

Complete over reaction, Tua has what 7 wins from 11 games, doing far better than any of his peers without being spectacular. And we can see the offensive problems are with the line, the scheme and new coaches.
    It will take time to bed in, we need another 18-24 months to judge these players.

2. Jay Hudson
    Jay Hudson 30 September, 2021, 07:54

Good stuff!!

3. Saint Michael
    Saint Michael 30 September, 2021, 08:05

I’m not overreacting. I’m looking at a franchise QB who can’t stay healthy. I’m looking at a 1st Round LT who is arguably the worst in the NFL. I’m looking at a 1st Round CB who cannot make the active roster. I’m looking at a 1st Round DE who has zero sacks or even a QB pressure through three games. I’m looking at an OL who has regressed from last year and they weren’t very good last year. I’m looking at offensive play calling that is absolutely atrocious. I’m looking at a pretty good defense being wasted while we “train” rookie offensive coordinators. I’m looking at a head coach who says we gotta get better while always getting worse. I’m simply reacting to another WASTED season of Miami football.

4. alex m
    alex m 30 September, 2021, 09:05

I’m overreacting. It’s what I do. This team has gotten me used to this life. Every so often we get a sprinkle of a good season, but the issues are the same. Oline. Every other box is checked except RB.

5. Mark Jefferson
    Mark Jefferson 30 September, 2021, 11:36

Overacting? Lol how about tired of losing? Can we get some good consistency? We’ve had some bad consistency. It’s bad when you give up on hopes of a super bowl. Like now I’d settle for being a playoff team. Like it’s just bad. Like real bad. Like what separates us from the old Browns and lions? Like I don’t think people understand how bad we are.

6. Big D
    Big D 30 September, 2021, 12:03

Tua will be good for us once they get this o line fixed. People are overreacting, your right Big O, preach it bro.