Giants vs Washington Week 2 Highlights | NFL 2021

Broncos vs Giants Prediction: NFL Week 1 Picks

0 2025 0

Clemson Analysis: The MOST TALENTED roster of the Swinney Era!!

1. Fisk Vegas Blue
    Fisk Vegas Blue 27 September, 2021, 17:29

fuck this sorry ass team man i cant believe i fell for the hype smh i cant take this shit no more. I've aged 5yrs these 1st 3 weeks #FiskUnit

2. Timothy Foster
    Timothy Foster 27 September, 2021, 23:26

Bro, so many of us Giant fans were duped! We saw the effort from last year and I thought the moves would work. They are so lazy, it’s embarrassing!

3. Rie Sykes
    Rie Sykes 27 September, 2021, 23:47

These coaches aint it…we dont play to win. The coaches make this team looks badder than it really is. This roster is legit. DJ is the team and he deserves better after everybody shitted on him. he has 1 turnover and been ballin through these 3 games so far but the staff aint doin him no favors

4. Dexter Smart
    Dexter Smart 28 September, 2021, 00:38

Nobody and I do mean NOBODY better get fired before that Neanderthal Gettleman! I been saying this shit for years and NOBODY'S LISTENING!!!

5. Christian Sorto
    Christian Sorto 28 September, 2021, 01:06

Why u surprised? I've been telling u for months. I will say this… I was wrong about dj. He actually ballin

6. James Hollister
    James Hollister 28 September, 2021, 01:15

This what they give there loyal fans…. 💯 I can make this offense better than garret .Collin needs more snaps. Cj board ✂️ for Pettis… Booker realesed…. trade for Collins bring in Gurley or Ap. Trade engram for oj Howard or Hurst. Give a pick to boost the pass rush. Sign butler or snacks. Give tooney snaps at Rb

7. James Hollister
    James Hollister 28 September, 2021, 01:20

Dj might be replaced. They not giving his strengths. If we had pat shumer. The offense would look a lot better

8. Alex Serrano
    Alex Serrano 28 September, 2021, 01:22

😂😂😂😂 someone’s needs to be feed to the dogs

9. chisun
    chisun 28 September, 2021, 01:36

Feels good as a bears fan to see other teams like the Giants going though some straight BS

10. Derrick Asa
    Derrick Asa 28 September, 2021, 02:32

This team is depressing.

11. Lee Maiorano
    Lee Maiorano 28 September, 2021, 06:46

Yep, winning breeds winning and losing breeds losing.

12. David Granderson
    David Granderson 28 September, 2021, 07:03

Good morning bro! I feel you here,mannnn these mofo straight “HOT SH**!
    We need a coach. Judge is garbage, this dude has NO clue. My son can probably coach a lot better. It’s the NFL; these athletes and these garbage ass coaches. I’m not about taking another mans food off the table….but fk that! I spent allot of money on y’all bs. 6 jerseys 2021 ty Mr. Mara

13. Ac Asaph
    Ac Asaph 28 September, 2021, 07:43

Daniel Jones isn't the problem, I like Joe Judge but the team isn't picking up what he's putting down! Oh and what happened to that college kid we scooped up who was an offensive genius that was to work under Garrett?

14. CASTOR TROY
    CASTOR TROY 28 September, 2021, 07:59

It suck when your team is losing at least your team has sb wins

15. Amachtinger
    Amachtinger 28 September, 2021, 11:03

Judge said we were going to be a blue collar, mentally tough and disciplined team. We aren't any of those things

16. Dylan Cross
    Dylan Cross 28 September, 2021, 12:47

Giants got me looking like a dumbass bruh.

17. JB33
    JB33 28 September, 2021, 13:06

Don't worry fisk, don't have to apologize for any of the teams doing. The Giants themselves should be apologizing to you for making you look like a fool and making horrible predictions

18. GEEEMENNN 2020
    GEEEMENNN 2020 28 September, 2021, 13:17

New NICKNAME FOR EVAN ENGRAM: TWELFTH MAN! EVERY TIME HE’S ON THE FIELD ITS LIKE GIVING THE OPPOSING DEFENSE A TWELFTH MAN! 🤦‍♂️

19. Malcum Nobles
    Malcum Nobles 28 September, 2021, 13:18

Joe Brady would look good in Blue 🤷‍♂️

20. BoneSawIsReady
    BoneSawIsReady 28 September, 2021, 13:29

Truth be told y’all shouldn’t have fired Pat. Joe Judge & company is trash

21. Tashiema Smith
    Tashiema Smith 28 September, 2021, 14:56

Conservative as… joe Biden?🤔😂or nah

22. donnie
    donnie 28 September, 2021, 16:23

Saquon ain't shiet..someone broke down his videos and he can't recognize holes…Oline is suprisingly doing good..not great but they are creating holes…
    Its the scheme…no rub routes…seeing the same routes over and over again…no DL scheme, its just, beat your man…

23. Roy Kesting
    Roy Kesting 28 September, 2021, 17:08

I bought the Kool-aid and was optimistic at the beginning. I was wrong. You are right. This sorry ass team sucks. Not addressing the offensive line for three years was negligent.

24. Josh Hoffman
    Josh Hoffman 28 September, 2021, 17:30

I have gotten so burned making picks on the giants. I partly blame you, fisk, as my primary source of info on the giants. Partly. I also thought, for, my own observations, that Daniel Jones would be enough for 7-8 wins just by himself. I didn’t know evan engram was still on the giants! I thought they got rid of him after all his embarrassing drops last year! Not sure where I got that idea. I was shocked when I saw him in there. Offended even.

25. Skeptical Fan
    Skeptical Fan 28 September, 2021, 18:44

Go Cowboys 🤠

26. Ricktonimus Prime
    Ricktonimus Prime 28 September, 2021, 21:22

Every year all these moron fans talking about how great engram and Sheperd look in training camp….. yeah Fucken training camp.. they suck donkey dick every regular season.. done with those guys . Gettleman is pathetic judge and Garrett are Fucken trash 😭😭😭. All those fans saying engram would be break out player blah blah blah . Fucken done with this team especially Sheperd and engram 😤😤😤

27. freeweights101
    freeweights101 29 September, 2021, 01:36

Told y'all niggaz that Sam Donald is better than Daniel Jones LMAO. Ty you Panthers for proving me right

28. Duane Bailey
    Duane Bailey 29 September, 2021, 09:35

Why did we sign golladay over juju. Jones isn't a pocket passer he has done nothing to show accuracy in the pocket. Yet the nfl and giants name him the best thing since sliced bread. No line change just release a pro bowl guard and we're a playoff threat? Jones can't put up points and can't progress a read.

29. Phylicia Levy
    Phylicia Levy 29 September, 2021, 13:44

Just found this page salute fellow g unit fan. Now you can't fire anyone without firing the GM first should of been gone then jason and judge

30. Gary Fields