Vikings Lions Final Injury Report

49ers face the DET Lions | Detroit looks outmatched

1. The Artist formerly known as - PC PAYLOAD
    The Artist formerly known as - PC PAYLOAD 27 September, 2021, 15:41

We also kinda screwed ourselves by not scoring at all in the 1st half. This team needs to figure out how to have a complete game or this kind of game where we are holding on to narrow leads or playing from behind will continue to happen. I just assume that if it comes down to a refs decision we will likely lose. Either way yes, we got straight screwed and no one in the Lions organization will take one for justice and say what needs to be said to the league and deal with a fine. Its 24 hours later and I still feel sick about it.

2. Chris Caahbaugh
    Chris Caahbaugh 27 September, 2021, 15:46

Austin Bryant got a sack😁 and…
    We get the DT back from suspension this week the kid from Ohio State that chased 3/4 of Chase YOUNG's sacks to him 😁🤘

3. aravendownsouth
    aravendownsouth 27 September, 2021, 16:39

Bro! Even the penalty not being called…who in Gods name believe he was going to make it!

4. Whitney Bowens
    Whitney Bowens 27 September, 2021, 17:03

The Lions the longest sitcom comedy show on TV I laugh every time I watch The President that gets booed By the fans because She fired the Old coach and GM like they wanted The overly aggressive Coach the cocky new guy the do nothing guy the drama this show has it all💩🏈💣

5. Leo Beach
    Leo Beach 27 September, 2021, 17:45

We should be 1-2, but next week when we smack the Bears we will be 1-3 !

6. Issac Barney
    Issac Barney 27 September, 2021, 18:15

Yall wanna cry about missed calls What about the touchdown the Lions got that wasn't a touchdown the guy shin was on the ground??

7. Nomis J
    Nomis J 27 September, 2021, 18:54

I FEEL YOU ON THAT CLOCK SCENARIO BUT THEY STILL SHOULD HAVE SENT PRESSURE ON THE 4th&19

8. Eric Bristol
    Eric Bristol 27 September, 2021, 18:57

CURSE OF BOBBY LANE.

9. Calvin Whitney
    Calvin Whitney 27 September, 2021, 19:58

One thing I believe is even good for coaches to learn from is “momentum”. Baltimore was rattled and backed up in a noisy stadium prior to 4th and 19. I don’t think interrupting the play and giving Baltimore time to plan was wise. That time out we took could have been costly. It also allowed the Lions to probably over think their position. Baltimore was able to regroup. There’s a rule in playing stock markets, as you don’t stop and think about the momentum trade. You react to what you know is a good set up. Same thing for those professional players. They had Baltimore on the ropes, and should have just made them line up and go.

10. Justin Thomas
    Justin Thomas 27 September, 2021, 19:58

I'm so tired of these games coming down to Refs calls and screwing us. Can we just play a game and if we lose as a team cuz the other team is better than these Lions games ending in WHAT IF???

11. Joe M
    Joe M 27 September, 2021, 20:03

Stop talking about refs, lions will never win a super bowl talking about refs I don’t care how blatant. Stop them from getting fourth and 19 period. Talking refs is why lions haven’t won a playoff game since 1991. Just stop please.

12. Joseph Murdock
    Joseph Murdock 27 September, 2021, 20:41

The first half was a flop.. the adjustment they made at the half worked and the self inflicting causing mistakes did them in… Yes! the zebras had another brain fart, however… You can't shot yourself in the foot and expect to win.

13. Joseph Murdock
    Joseph Murdock 27 September, 2021, 21:19

Gr8 show 👍

14. 4swordkeeper
    4swordkeeper 27 September, 2021, 21:35

Brown's fan here..
    Ravens stole that game…
    Clock ran out..
    #delay of game

15. Mike Shaler
    Mike Shaler 27 September, 2021, 22:33

I got to be honest, I was expecting the Lions to get blown out. But to my surprise the Lions stood toe to toe against the mighty Ravens. Yet I was waiting for that other shoe to drop, even when the Lions got the lead, part of me was wondering, as my heart was pounding, how this game would conclude.
    Lo and behold the good ole ref crew made my heart sink as they take another one from the Lions. I'm not going to get into the ire of our disdain for the officiating. We could talk all day about that.
    What I am encouraged by is how Coach Campbell is dealing with this and using this to further instill that competitive spirit into his team. This Lions coaching staff has this team on the right track. The future is going to be bright. 😎

16. Turner Burley
    Turner Burley 28 September, 2021, 10:39

When you have the momentum going you don't cut it off! But I know he was concerned about his secondary which was a trust issue! Still flow with the energy!

17. Turner Burley
    Turner Burley 28 September, 2021, 10:41

Yes we got screwed! But I aint tripping because Marquise Brown dropped 2 possible touchdown passes!

18. Turner Burley
    Turner Burley 28 September, 2021, 10:53

Oh I had just talked about Kalif Raymond in the call and I said Jamie Collins looked like he was running from the play( action)

19. Ray Lars
    Ray Lars 28 September, 2021, 12:53

Hey , I'm a Vikings Fan …
    … anybody remember Favre getting Targeted by New Orleans ?
    … New Orleans players and coaches were penalized w a slap on their Limp wrists …
    So the NFL can see targeting but they can't see Penalties …
    Get Over It !!!
    Lotsa money made by a small group of People …

20. Jeremy Dunn
    Jeremy Dunn 28 September, 2021, 21:35

The time out was a bad call….it gave them time to regroup and rest…..then only rush 3 and STILL give up 4th and 19..I fell like if the time out isn't called we win the game…we had them on the rope's….so let's call a time out…WTF was he thinking?

21. Michael Hughes
    Michael Hughes 29 September, 2021, 03:17

Why aren't bad calls like this reviewable?! Refs are human and they fvck up all the damn time. Fix it. You already have replay in place… use it!

22. Steven McCoy
    Steven McCoy 29 September, 2021, 08:20

Lions need a new League, like Cincy, Raiders too. Their bad breaks happened in 2 Championship games and set off the next dynasty of that decade of top two SuperBowl winning franchises…fixed or what

23. Bryan Head
    Bryan Head 29 September, 2021, 16:29

They got screwed bottom line game was on the line with that field goal