Joe Burrow Takes Step Forward for Bengals | Training Camp Report

Miami Ohio vs #8 Cincinnati Week 1 Highlights | 2021 College Football Highlights

1. The Choosen1
    The Choosen1 22 September, 2021, 21:46

I don’t think there’s rules at the QB position anymore meaning having perfect footwork ball and arm angle just stuff that mattered when QBs were just pocket guys. I’m sure all the athletic QBs in the league right now does the same type of footwork right now. These cats are different! Can hit throws from any type of variations you need. I see Desean Watson and mahomes etc with similar footwork in the pocket next thing you know it’s a bomb down the field. Just saw Lamar throw a 25 yard plus jump pass for a TD last game. I know that’s poor QB etiquette lol

2. Talon G
    Talon G 22 September, 2021, 22:44

I'm happy to see this, great perspective on what was left out on the field. He's a rookie and it's good to see him as human, struggling. Lack of accuracy ✔. Lack of route awareness ✔. Lack of foot posture ✔. What I think overall though is that he's grinder. He doesn't wait to improve he just does. Boy if that ain't Chicago I don't know what is! I'm putting my chips in now, he will improve against the browns. I can't wait to see this break down on that game. I'd say he is the first Bear's QB I've seen that I think can actually take his faults seriously and beat the drum to fix them. Long story short…this kid has me excited!

3. Alexander Moises
    Alexander Moises 22 September, 2021, 23:58

that fumble recovery was legendary..damn…even his fumbles are impressive.

4. Madaf
    Madaf 23 September, 2021, 00:29

I appreciate the break down as a birth to now and always Bears fan. Like an honest review and the expert eye. Keep it coming love the education on what to look for. Bear Down

5. Artie Roberts
    Artie Roberts 23 September, 2021, 00:32

Why are you NOT a coach?

6. MattyIce21
    MattyIce21 23 September, 2021, 02:03

Was hoping you would go over how he never left his 1st read, this was a stigma of his in college, and it doesn't seem to be fixed. I actually had Fields as the biggest "project" in this draft and thought nobody would draft him that high. I mean, of course, it was the worst gm/coaching combo that moves up to go get a guy like this, giving away their future, so no surprise but still. No way is he ready, he CAN NOT read a defense, especially one that starts in disguise, it really screws with his mind. Justin Fields honestly played exceptional last year VS college teams with no NFL talent on the roster. You could say the same in the preseason when he was playing against practice squad guys. When the big boys come in though, you can see he is very outmatched. I have Justin as the highest-rated chance at being a BUST of all the picks this year(especially now drafted so high). I still believe it. I've seen nothing on film or anything that would make me think otherwise. It's the same Justin Fields. I won't even get to his off-the-field deminer or the lack of leadership he brings to an organization.

7. Kelli Jordan
    Kelli Jordan 23 September, 2021, 02:06

I appreciate your breakdown but as a bears fan this is why he should have spent the off season working with the ones and the ones should have not been on the side lines in street clothes during the preseason. As far ad as the pick …why are you not running thr ball in that situation?

8. Derrick Terrell Gordon
    Derrick Terrell Gordon 23 September, 2021, 02:28

I love King Fields, but the tape never lies.

9. MidwayMonsters 6
    MidwayMonsters 6 23 September, 2021, 10:59

Bears fan here. Love the breakdown. Can’t wait to watch this guy get better. Would be awesome if you could do another one of these later in the year to see if he progresses. 🐻⬇️

10. Brian Guzman
    Brian Guzman 23 September, 2021, 12:38

That miss on the over to Mooney will get better once he gets those reps during the week. That was litterally the first time he threw that pass to Mooney all week, as a backup he would run the plays with scout team guys after practice. Obviously you dont want to make excuses for him but banking those practice reps with the guys you'll throw to on gameday goes a long way.

11. Rene Carteir
    Rene Carteir 23 September, 2021, 18:20

Damn, this guy must rip apart Patrick Mahomes for all of his side arm and off balance throws. 😂

12. YanChoselà
    YanChoselà 23 September, 2021, 18:36

How come 49ers twitter is not sharing this… jUsTiN fIeLdS iS nFl rEaDy, bLuE cHeCkMaRk pRoPaGaNdA !

13. OG Skywalker
    OG Skywalker 23 September, 2021, 18:40

If you didn’t know Justin’s first ever reps with 1s was in this game believe it or not. He’s been getting prepared absolutely terrible. He’s been throwing to a scout receiver just 1 scout receiver to learn the playbook while Andy gets all the reps with the 1’s. Nagy had no plans on starting fields at all this year so he can keep his job.

14. Clint Forsythe
    Clint Forsythe 23 September, 2021, 23:28

So Fields had a so-so performance. At what point does this blame fall on Nagys development of the young quarterback?! Shouldn't your #2 qb get a least a little but of time playing with the 1s to develop timing?! Shouldn't his footwork be a tad better considering all summer coaching plus 3 preseason games to work?! Nagys biggest issue might be trying to coach and call.plays all at once. He supoosed to be a great designer of plays buy what I gather from Mr. O'Sullivan is these play calls are Bush league.

15. Mr Coffee
    Mr Coffee 24 September, 2021, 01:18

Bro. You have the best breakdowns in this business. Great work in this one

16. GI Patel
    GI Patel 24 September, 2021, 01:58

Bears fan here. JT, LOVE the honesty and the QB critique. You clearly show areas of weakness consistently (in this example, Fields). I know the play-calling is suspect and I wonder about the quality of offensive design when watching the game but you actually SHOW what things SHOULD be like. As a bears fan, it's hard to know offense (our Os have been truly offensive); however, you help set a standard so I much much appreciate it. AM concerned that Fields is consistently a tick behind (in terms of timing of passes, etc) and hope this gets better in time. THANK YOU, Mr. O'Sullivan.

17. Sajid Syed
    Sajid Syed 24 September, 2021, 09:22

His pocket mobility/awareness reminds me of Daniel Jones a bit, where he just drifts into pressure or moves out of clean pockets. That's a bit concerning.

18. J Sanders
    J Sanders 24 September, 2021, 12:13

Well, he played preseason with the backups and runs scout team during the season. Let's see him in action after a week with the first team.

19. Antone Cruz
    Antone Cruz 24 September, 2021, 16:19

Why is shallow cross not good enough for the modern NFL? Could you make a video on this concept?

20. Donald Rasmussen
    Donald Rasmussen 24 September, 2021, 21:32

You have to have noticed that Marquis Goodwin was interfered with on that first incompletion. Not called, but pretty flagrant.

21. 5ezekiel5
    5ezekiel5 24 September, 2021, 22:42

The first play is all on Goodwin, lazy route run by him and should’ve hitched much sooner. The reason Fields was “heel clicking” is because he’s waiting on Goodwin to snap back, which he should’ve. If anything this more of the lack of the reps between Justin and the number 1’s. But yeah, good call.

22. Liverpool 4Life
    Liverpool 4Life 25 September, 2021, 02:12

I mean robinson catches that ball and graham holds his block fields has 2 tds and it’s a completely different narrative

23. Sunquil Wooten
    Sunquil Wooten 25 September, 2021, 03:40

kid shouldve been getting one reps.

24. G the QB Sports Show
    G the QB Sports Show 25 September, 2021, 08:11

Love your breakdowns JT, I'd like to know how much of the baseball background affects JF1 qb mechanics?… how can it be to his advantage ?… great work bro..

25. Mkhuseli Moyo
    Mkhuseli Moyo 25 September, 2021, 08:31

Always learn a lot from these videos

It's the subtle things that make or break plays usually.

26. Happy Wrenching
    Happy Wrenching 25 September, 2021, 09:09

Good breakdown JT. Now you see why Nagy was sitting him. All the mistakes can be corrected but he has a long way to go.

27. J R
    J R 25 September, 2021, 12:50

Nagy and JF basically admitted that Justin never practiced with the 1’s. This was the first time he actually played with them! Sacrilege and proof Nagy is a fool. I expect JF1 to improve the footwork and anticipation, reading not only the Browns’ D, but what his teammates are doing… but I also anticipate Nagy to put JF1 in bad situations and call a knucklehead game, too. Pray to Papa Bear Halas and the football gods that JF1 makes it out of the Dawg Pound alive. #BearDown

28. Michael Allmon
    Michael Allmon 25 September, 2021, 21:42

Why are they trying to make Fields a pocket passer?

29. A X
    A X 25 September, 2021, 22:15

What a shame that Fields never practice with the ones before the game. Fireable imo.

30. lemanu bateman
    lemanu bateman 26 September, 2021, 05:32

not great from fields but also a bad job on nagy again

31. Joe Lamont
    Joe Lamont 26 September, 2021, 08:19

But don’t you find it to be “typically” , “terribly” Bears.

32. Nicolas Bernardini
    Nicolas Bernardini 26 September, 2021, 15:40

He's going to be a bust. I'm calling itt right now

33. Corey Ciepiela
    Corey Ciepiela 26 September, 2021, 16:13

Can't wait to see your breakdown of Fields against the Browns

34. CASEMSTR
    CASEMSTR 26 September, 2021, 20:18

12:25 Would that would be a scheme thing designed for him to look right? Fields has not been allowed to practice with the starting offense (for god knows why) and so I would imagine he is following what is told to him rather specifically as the chemistry and knowledge isnt super high. If so, why is it designed to look that way first? Would be be a QB option for "Beats man/Beats Zone" type of read? Seems like everything is a man beater here tho so 🤷‍♀️

35. keith lilly
    keith lilly 29 September, 2021, 00:51

Dude I just googled u JT. As an evaluator of QBs your like a jack of QBs never mastering anything. How do know what works, u were never on a team long enough! Guess what I know I am not successful, but I sure as hell go on u u tube or any other forum to talk about other people. Now if u were troy aikman , or someone who was good . I would listen to u. Whatever!