LIVE: New York Jets vs Denver Broncos 2021 "Full Game Live"

New York Jets 2021 Touchdown Siren

1. Darnell Darden
    Darnell Darden 2 September, 2021, 16:18

We have 2 first round picks next year. Once we shore up that secondary and put a couple more weapons around Zach in the next 2-3 years he will be a top 15 QB. 3-5 is high to say right now

2. Cayden Antrim
    Cayden Antrim 2 September, 2021, 16:32

Mahomes came into the league playing for one of the worst defenses and a team with no really good RB

3. Clint Wilson
    Clint Wilson 2 September, 2021, 17:05

I ain't seeing any throws from him I haven't seen 100 times from any other QB.

4. Clint Wilson
    Clint Wilson 2 September, 2021, 17:08

Jets thought Sanchez and Darnold were franchise QBs too. Ya'll saw how that went…

5. Grey Warden
    Grey Warden 2 September, 2021, 17:10

He could be a God on the field, as long as he’s on the Jets he won’t be winning..

6. Reynaldo Alonzo
    Reynaldo Alonzo 2 September, 2021, 17:12

Skip looks like he sniffs coke

7. Drew
    Drew 2 September, 2021, 17:26

The jets are trash

8. Isaac Annan Jr
    Isaac Annan Jr 2 September, 2021, 18:40

Any new young Jets QB they praise them too much then when shit hits the fan the media chews and spits them out. History has an interesting way of repeating itself…. 🔁👀🏈💯

9. Adalee Spence
    Adalee Spence 2 September, 2021, 19:07

People need to go back and watch the tape at BYU. Zach is sneaky quick, and tough! he had 10 rushing TDs and a bunch of runs where he outruns DBs and destroys angles.

10. tim rob
    tim rob 2 September, 2021, 19:31

Top 5 but it's and it's the Jets ✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿✋🏿🤣🤣

11. Tom Van
    Tom Van 2 September, 2021, 20:07

how about we wait until a REAL NFL game is played and then see how good all these players are. Preseason means nothing. I am Shocked, they talked about a QB outside of Brandy and Prescott. What a daring move.

12. Kenneth McTyeire
    Kenneth McTyeire 2 September, 2021, 20:26

Aren't all the rookie QB playing vs second teamers??? Selective observations from the sports media

13. 904TallerTim
    904TallerTim 2 September, 2021, 21:51

Regular season right around the corner no need to predict, project, or declare how someone or a team will next weekend they will have to do it

14. West Elk Hunts
    West Elk Hunts 2 September, 2021, 23:07

I remember watching Russel Wilson his first preseason game. Dude just had the poise!
    This another player showing he ready.

15. Erick Solis
    Erick Solis 2 September, 2021, 23:24

I had doubts about the kid but gotta admit man, so far he has proven me wrong.

16. Atrain973 main4life386
    Atrain973 main4life386 3 September, 2021, 00:03

I almost lost my mind when he said Romo to Hof. Lol

17. John Menyhard
    John Menyhard 3 September, 2021, 01:49

Oh god please

18. Sean Smith
    Sean Smith 3 September, 2021, 02:42

Peyton didn't have Marshall Faulk in the backfield, Shannon lol

19. James Anagnos
    James Anagnos 3 September, 2021, 03:54

Wilson looks like hes 14 years old hahaha please just stop with this top 3 shit , he wont even be top 30 hahaha

20. The Mastermind
    The Mastermind 3 September, 2021, 06:02

As a jets fan I cant lie I'm excited about this guy….but I was also excited about geno smith so me being excited means nothing 👍👍😂😂😂

21. Arthur Morgan
    Arthur Morgan 3 September, 2021, 06:29

Good luck the jets are ass cheeks

22. Cody Pinelli
    Cody Pinelli 3 September, 2021, 06:31

Bills fan here. You guys in denial! He's not going to be better than Allen who's put up MVP numbers. People still consider Allen a cut below Mahomes. Have fun thinking your rookie QB is going to be on Mahomes level. It's It's long climb to the top and that climb involves playing the Bills and Pats twice. You'll can calm down now!

23. beej agpalo
    beej agpalo 3 September, 2021, 06:35

The damp wrecker numerically head because creator kelly entertain pace a burly rifle. possessive, wretched fuel

24. Gabe S
    Gabe S 3 September, 2021, 09:29

Future 1st balloter barring injury, haven’t seen a young QB like this other than Mahomes and Luck. This kid isn’t normal…

25. John Larson
    John Larson 3 September, 2021, 10:20

I totally agree he looks completely comfortable and if you watch his feet he has great feet. Which enabled him to throw up last one like some of the guys in the leave now. And the Jets offense finally looks like an offense in the 21st century. I love the offense that Matt LaFleur got and when is executed it's a thing of beauty the Jessica to let up a lot of points this year and I think score a lot of points. Die-hard Jets fan front office is the best as being in a while let's go Jets

26. Brian Gibbon
    Brian Gibbon 3 September, 2021, 10:45

I don't know top 3 but he's better then Trevor Laurence

27. Flight19
    Flight19 3 September, 2021, 12:16

Sick of these stupid assessments based on meaningless preseason games. Based on what I heard this season Fields, Lance, and Wilson are going to be HOFers, their teams will go 17-0 and all three teams will win Super Bowl. None of this matters until the games matter.

28. Vibz shop
    Vibz shop 3 September, 2021, 13:28

Zach have to always prove himself🤔

29. Peter Biamomte
    Peter Biamomte 3 September, 2021, 13:53

It appears Wilson has a ton of talent but don't worry the Jets will ruin him like they always do. They've done it over and over. We heard all this hype when Sam Darnold came and look what happened. You could put Mahomes on this team and he might still play well but they still would be a losing team because it doesn't matter how talented the QB is when the rest of the organization is a disaster. Look at Matt Stafford in Detroit, same deal.

30. PCR Ricioppo
    PCR Ricioppo 3 September, 2021, 15:38

Skip: I haven't seen enough to say he's gonna be that good but I have seen enough to blindly talk shit about something I don't know about because I just told you that I haven't seen enough to know what I'm talking about but I'm going to talk shit anyways because I am skip Bayless