Dolphins Study: Tua Tagovailoa set to EVISCERATE defenses like Steve Young! | REACTION

1. KB 21
    KB 21 12 April, 2021, 21:40

Hey, nice job man. There are Tua critics and it's understandable but for those claiming it has anything to do with him lacking the tools, any of the tools, they never watched him play at Alabama. He has ALL the tools.
    I was 100% in on Tua on draft day and I'm in on him 100% today.
    I'd argue that Tua can process the field with all receivers running top speed and identify where windows will open as fast or faster than any QB in the NFL. So to run plays with predetermined reads or all receivers running patterns within 12 yards of the LOS or expecting Tua to hit receivers whose only separation is their ability to post up and out-muscle DBs to the ball is a waste of a very superior talent. Fitzpatrick got good at that type of game because he sucked when it came to speeding up and running receivers in every direction to all parts of the field. He never learned to see a DB coming across from the field from the other direction for the entirety of his, what, sixteen year career. With all parts moving in fast forward Fitzy's mental processer became more of a liability than a weapon. Not only can Tua handle the processing speed to do it, he's a grandmaster. Running Gailey's offense (with the blocking the line provided and the skill players Tua had to work with was the equivalent of Usain Bolt running the 100 meters with a washing machine strapped to his back.
    I don't mind keeping the terminology the same and running some of the same concepts but the two OCs have to get the O line tightened up, the offense opened up, the receivers spreading the field way out and all of this occurring together at lightning speed.
    The coaches and the concepts might just be too slow for one of the very rare gunslingers that come along that can see, process, move, draw and fire with lightning speed and deadly accuracy. Imagine if Doc Holliday was sent out on the street with a potato launcher strapped to his side. That's how the coaches need to see this.

2. dleddy14
    dleddy14 12 April, 2021, 21:41

"magic carpet ride". That's hilarious.

3. UC3_M3M 🤙🏽
    UC3_M3M 🤙🏽 13 April, 2021, 01:40

Good Luck to the Young Uso Tua this year go prove those shet talkers wrong…cheering you on Uso #DC4L

4. James A. Winston
    James A. Winston 13 April, 2021, 03:04

Ok ok I like the comparison you did good job.

5. Matt Ferrara
    Matt Ferrara 13 April, 2021, 19:06

“Just because you haven’t progressed in your life doesn’t mean other people can’t.” Phenomenal quote here. Sometimes we forget these are elite athletes and we dismiss any chance of progress in them

6. Vaimili Collins
    Vaimili Collins 14 April, 2021, 00:16

Samoan myself been following tua for years SAMoan SNIPER? SHHHHHHIII thats what I'm talking about 💪😤 SUBSCRIBED!!

7. Doug Ro
    Doug Ro 14 April, 2021, 02:22

Steve Young was runny dog poop in the USFL with the LA Express. He did sign a 40-year-contract that pays him one $ million a year…..he is still getting paid. 😂. He also sucked in Tampa Bay…..but this was because he had zero talent around him. Once he went to the Niners he became a Hall of Famer.

8. Lesner Guerrier
    Lesner Guerrier 14 April, 2021, 11:08

That first clip was hard

9. SKREW SAMO
    SKREW SAMO 15 April, 2021, 15:02

This Was A Great Take .

10. Richard Candioti
    Richard Candioti 15 April, 2021, 15:08

That's a lot of Bull S####t

11. Mr Cartoonster
    Mr Cartoonster 15 April, 2021, 23:39

AWESOME Breakdown! Remember to check out Kurt Warner's breakdown as well. Warners sees Brees and Young in Tua.

12. Billy Johnson
    Billy Johnson 20 April, 2021, 09:24

If I’m the Fins, I’m drafting Pitts. That dude is a beast, and will help Tua shine. But, if they got Waddle, or Smitty, then Tua already has that chemistry. Any one of the three, and Tua is getting help. Oh, when Tua was at BAMA, he was dangerous with that RPO slant 👍.

13. ManleyKiwi
    ManleyKiwi 20 April, 2021, 09:27

Look I don’t know if Tua is going to be successful but my goodness I’m sick of having to defend his rookie year.
    COVID season with limited practices when he’s not the starter to begin with, a season when there were thoughts he might be a scratch due to injury, and something I think never really gets talked about but there is a difference playing with a left handed QB, add in the fact they were swapping QBs in and out that affects the line and receivers.
    I fully expect a huge jump this seasons I really hope they get Sewell at 4 if they don’t trade out then plenty of stud WRs at #18

14. gavriil nick
    gavriil nick 20 April, 2021, 12:42

u are doing some serious …..yes man drugs…..tua plain stinks…..we lost Herbert last year

15. Vivian Martin
    Vivian Martin 20 April, 2021, 12:59

An they hate bama so they dog tua really all our QBs

16. Shawn Griffin
    Shawn Griffin 23 April, 2021, 19:09

Is that arm strength ? Or is it more a bit of accuracy ?

17. Shawn Griffin
    Shawn Griffin 23 April, 2021, 19:10

Because to me I’m straight is whole fast the ball gets from one point to another that’s arm strength

18. Phinatic.
    Phinatic. 2 May, 2021, 10:08

People forget what a healthy Tua can do. Not having an offseason on top of being injured hurt his rookie year. He was all rehab when others were working on their game. Looking at recent photos of this kid seeing him getting jacked and working on his craft. Dude will come out this year and take the league by storm..

Another reason I think his rookie season was so up and down was 1) play calling and 2) his weapons sucked..Add in Fuller and Waddle now and sheeesh…

19. Ryan J.
    Ryan J. 2 May, 2021, 14:00

Love your content bro!! Keep it up!

20. Tilldogg12
    Tilldogg12 2 May, 2021, 23:02

What's really sad is that some of our own Dolphin fans are hating on this kid. I swear these fans hate just to hate

21. Josh Case
    Josh Case 5 May, 2021, 10:45

Tua year tua

22. Nico Del Frate
    Nico Del Frate 6 May, 2021, 23:20

As a Dolphins fan, I want nothing more than a Tua revenge tour! I totally see what you see, just hoping he can put it all together with his much improved receiving group next year. I think Fuller and Waddle were the perfect additions to replicate the type of concepts Tua excelled in at Bama

23. Professor Wiesy
    Professor Wiesy 9 May, 2021, 05:04

And now he finally has good OCs

24. FloridaBornKentuckyGrown
    FloridaBornKentuckyGrown 12 May, 2021, 18:29

Man love your show bro

25. Larry
    Larry 13 May, 2021, 16:10

I was skeptical about your channel but I was wrong you do a great job and I look forward to to your next video

26. Liam Donnan
    Liam Donnan 25 May, 2021, 02:13

best football content on youtube

27. Jimmy Jam
    Jimmy Jam 4 June, 2021, 00:24

Samoan Sniper w/weapons…PEACE 2 Top Billin!
    Love ya work!

28. Nate Campbell
    Nate Campbell 12 July, 2021, 12:53

TopBillin!!! Thanks for the link to get me here.

I enjoy watching Tua. Hope his hip stays healthy and he puts them doubters in their place!