LIVE: X's & Omar: Miami Dolphins week 3 against the Jacksonville Jaguars

Coach Boyer – September 14, 2021 | Miami Dolphins

1. The SSN
    The SSN 5 April, 2021, 09:41

Thanks for watching! How do you feel about this draft?

2. Greg Phillips
    Greg Phillips 5 April, 2021, 09:52

I would have gone with Hufanga over Cisco at 81 and would have considered Friermuth at 36. I don't think they will go after any IDL unless Barmore, Nixon, or McNiel slide. Have a ton of big guys now. Maybe in the 7th round for depth. Love Dickerson but agree about the leg/knee injuries. Same worry with Phillips but slightly less a degree. Overall I like the pics!

3. Daniel Hunt
    Daniel Hunt 5 April, 2021, 10:19

There's no way Miami traded away their first round pick in next year's draft to move up to pick 6 for a wr. My guess they have some I special in mind. My guess it was to be in position to draft Sewell or Pitts……they're very special, talented players!

4. One up One down
    One up One down 5 April, 2021, 12:11

Cisco would be such a great pick. I’m not sold on Holland.

5. Julian
    Julian 5 April, 2021, 12:36

I don't think they moved back up to 6 for waddle. Why is no one concerned with he fact he injured his ankle like 7 months ago but still missed his pro days because of the injury. How is that not a huge red flag for a speed guy?

6. mlj rotag
    mlj rotag 5 April, 2021, 12:45

I can see it playing out this way.

Also, no Marco please!!!!!!

7. Cisco Ortiz
    Cisco Ortiz 5 April, 2021, 14:18

Waddle would be a great pick at 6. Watch his tape. Not only is he a problem on offense he's a x factor on special teams. He's what that trash Grant never could be and some. J.Waddle aka Problem Child. Fins up the take over.

8. Miami 305
    Miami 305 5 April, 2021, 15:46

Rashawn slater at 18 is the biggest steal of the draft

9. Loutube Hi
    Loutube Hi 5 April, 2021, 18:42

Sewell at 6 if Pitts or Chase is gone

10. Vivian Martin
    Vivian Martin 5 April, 2021, 19:09

Could go at 50 with bama center

11. Vivian Martin
    Vivian Martin 5 April, 2021, 19:10

Dickerson was only hurt at the end of the year at Bama thats the very last game

12. Gary Elenburg
    Gary Elenburg 7 April, 2021, 00:30

Try The Draft Network's mock simulator, it's more realistic.

13. SDXJ
    SDXJ 7 April, 2021, 11:59

I don’t think there’s any way the fins could pass up on Rashawn Slater at 18. It’s just too good of value and covers a position of need. Great video by the way, but I don’t see the draft turning out this way. Love the Cisco pick