How will the Bears defense fare against the Rams and Matthew Stafford? | The Rush

Seattle Seahawks Top 25 Free Agent Targets For 2021 NFL Free Agency

Bears vs. Rams 2021 Week 1 Preview: The NFL Wants Us To Suffer AGAIN!

1. Wop
    Wop 15 March, 2021, 15:26

Bye Khalil Mack and Danny trevathan

2. john white
    john white 15 March, 2021, 15:40

Stop dreaming. It's not happening. Chicago doesn't have a package that is acceptable to Seattle.

3. CBPfilm
    CBPfilm 15 March, 2021, 15:44

picks, Roqan or Johnson

4. Dundalk
    Dundalk 15 March, 2021, 15:59

Why is nobody really talking about how selfish QBs are with their contracts and then complain about what's around them. Really think getting 35mill or more makes you a better team? Get over yourself QBs and look at the TEAM.

5. TTundragrizzly
    TTundragrizzly 15 March, 2021, 16:05

Would rather get Watson tbh. Plus wouldn't need to give up quite as much.

6. Mine Tekno
    Mine Tekno 15 March, 2021, 16:45

Mitchell Trubisky is going to break out with the 49ers and the Bears fans will blame Pace and Nagy for not keeping him.

7. chris rogers
    chris rogers 15 March, 2021, 17:03

Why Seattle trade a HOF quarterback AND THEN absorb a 39 million dollar cap it ….the Bears are being used for leverage

8. J-MONEY
    J-MONEY 15 March, 2021, 17:28

I don’t understand why they are going for Wilson harder than they are going for Watson. I’d much rather have Watson. He’s younger at only 25 years old and I want the younger arguably better player at this point if I’m going to mortgage my future for a QB. Get Watson and he’s here for at least ten years.

9. MrHebrew1974
    MrHebrew1974 15 March, 2021, 17:38

You can’t get but 3 first rounders that’s the rule bro so Colin is wrong

10. Timothy Johnson
    Timothy Johnson 15 March, 2021, 18:12

I'm from Chicago and they will have to give up too much, he has to leave Seattle because he can't trust that O- line.

11. Douglas Blomgren
    Douglas Blomgren 15 March, 2021, 18:13

Not gonna happen bears screwing up at QB again shoulda hung on to Mitch now we got nobody just a bunch of talk for ratings

12. Jerrold Peden
    Jerrold Peden 15 March, 2021, 18:42

I hope that this doesn't work. Offensive line and trade Arob for draft picks. When the last time Seattle been to the super bowl

13. Chewie576
    Chewie576 15 March, 2021, 19:32

The last time we overpaid for a QB was Cutler. Wilson isn't a Cutler, but I'd hate to give up too much.

14. Isaiah NeteruColeman
    Isaiah NeteruColeman 15 March, 2021, 21:27

It wouldn’t even be worth the trade if the team was gutted just keep a fast wr and a young agile rb and a decent line if anything the line gotta stay uo

15. OLM
    OLM 15 March, 2021, 21:37

The Seahawks are restructuring Wilsons deal, he isn't being traded this year. Good try tho.

16. BLUM PKIN
    BLUM PKIN 15 March, 2021, 23:32

I'm getting excited but I also don't wanna get my hopes up. It will hurt so much.

17. Chi-Town Raised
    Chi-Town Raised 16 March, 2021, 00:15

I would be very surprised if this deal is done., but then again it's the Bears.

18. Orange Grizzly
    Orange Grizzly 16 March, 2021, 00:35

It's Cowherd, so it has no credibility

19. Eric Le
    Eric Le 16 March, 2021, 02:09

Keep dreaming. You guys are not getting Russ. Nowhere even close!

20. Graham Thom
    Graham Thom 16 March, 2021, 05:36

There is like a 5 or less percent that Wilson leaves this season, Seahawks would take a $39 cap hit. Pete just signed 5 year extension, hes going to want to win now not rebuild. And Wilson picked his OF coordinator, why would he leave for draft picks? Makes no sense. Seattles going to entertain the idea, but realistically, if something is going to happen it will be next year, where they don't take the giant cap hit.

21. Chris Arnold
    Chris Arnold 16 March, 2021, 10:49

If I were given the choice of any QB in the league, including Mahomes, Jackson and Brady, I'd still choose Russell Wilson. He's as hard as nails and can not only thread a needle with his accuracy, but run through people too. Sadly he isn't coming to the Bears, all this talk by his agent has been about getting a better deal on an improved Seahawks roster. Seattle, and particularly Pete Carroll would be insane to let him go, and to a conference rival who you could end up playing twice in any given season!. It aint happening, the Bears don't have enough to offer in return.

22. Lucius Kimble
    Lucius Kimble 16 March, 2021, 11:21

They talking about sending Mack Fuller and Robinson to the Jets!!! No way would I do that! Just Draft a QB!

23. Brock Adkins
    Brock Adkins 16 March, 2021, 17:21

Bears signed Andy Dalton. I'm so done.

24. William BROWN
    William BROWN 16 March, 2021, 17:39

I said it here.

I said, "don't worry the bears will find a way not to sign a black quarterback."

And boy was I right

You can go back and see my comment

25. Thomas Robinson
    Thomas Robinson 22 May, 2021, 02:49

Nah. I doubt this will happen.