Joe Burrow's Progress Report and a First-Look at the Chicago Bears

29 2047 0

Postgame Show: Chicago Bears – Minnesota Vikings (Week 10)

Chicago Bears 2021 Final Schedule Prediction

1. Chicago Bears Now
    Chicago Bears Now 11 March, 2021, 14:29

Type 'ME' if you want Russell Wilson in Chicago!!!

2. Duo Reacts
    Duo Reacts 12 March, 2021, 14:27

Me

3. Ruben Dilworth
    Ruben Dilworth 12 March, 2021, 14:40

ME

4. Ruben Dilworth
    Ruben Dilworth 12 March, 2021, 14:44

Y, no doubt

5. Hyper spazz
    Hyper spazz 12 March, 2021, 14:46

If they don't get neither Watson or Russel, I would do it this way. Try to trade up as far as you can to get one of the top 5 QB's in the draft. If neither of that would work, then I would pick a QB in the FA and or draft in later rounds. I would upgrade the OL with WR1 or 2. That is just my thoughts. I guess I will just wait to see what happens and see where it takes us. Then next following year get a QB worth while and a upgrade the rest of the OL RB and of course our defense. Again this is my take.

6. Ruben Dilworth
    Ruben Dilworth 12 March, 2021, 14:50

Chi

7. Charles Thomas
    Charles Thomas 12 March, 2021, 14:56

Go and get him we need to up grade at quaterback. And he is the best offer him money now ryan pase go get him he would fir nice in chicago

8. DjTeddyB123
    DjTeddyB123 12 March, 2021, 15:19

Me me me me me!! Lol

One of the best quarterbacks of all time and definitely one of my favorites!! So im hopin and prayin we get him!!

9. wtihvssti cbhjsd
    wtihvssti cbhjsd 12 March, 2021, 15:45

me

10. Pr Twincam
    Pr Twincam 12 March, 2021, 15:46

First of all let me just say that I love your show!!!..okay this is my point of view for those that don't want Wilson because of DeShaun Watson.. well let's be realistic the chances of us landing DeShaun Watson is 1 smoking Jay..first of all we have to give so darn much to get him not to mention money wise and 3rd reason why it's a 1 smoking Jay..we have to crack Texas and as I know to this day Texans do not crack easy to nobody..we have a better chance of getting Wilson than DeShaun Watson so that's why I'm going to give it 2 smoking Jay for the simple fact that Wilson himself has not came forward and said I'm not going anywhere I am a Seahawk.. if that does not work then we have the highest chance of getting Alabama QB than any of those two mentioned and for the Alabama QB I give that 3 smoking Jay.. and the highest of them all Alex Smith for the simple fact that he knows Nagy he played well with Nagy and he's not a rookie so it will not be hard for him to learn the new play books and for that I will give Alex Smith wish I hope not a 4 smoking Jay..

11. Martin Melhus
    Martin Melhus 12 March, 2021, 15:53

When it comes to trading picks for players, we have to give Pace some credit. There were detractors to the Khalil Mack trade, but two years out, here's a view of it from the point of view of Raiders fans: https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/raiders/jon-grudens-2019-khalil-mack-comments-dont-reflect-well-raiders-now
    In short, aside from Josh Jacobs and some cap room, the Raiders got not very much from the trade. Suppose the Raiders suggested take backs, we get Jacobs and they get Mack. Would we do that? I doubt it.

So let's give Pace credit for pulling off a good trade. Sure, one could argue that we'd be better with the two firsts we gave up, but aside from Roquan Smith, Pace's picking record in round one is not so hot (Kevin White, Trubisky, Leonard Floyd), so giving up two more dips into that pool isn't much for Mack.

And if it turns out that we trade some picks for Wilson, it might work out okay. I worry about his age (32), and I doubt he'll be playing at a high level at age 43 like that Brady guy, so we're probably buying 5 years of top shelf QB play, assuming we keep building the O-Line up, and either keep or replace A-Rob (replacing will be hard).

Finally, when a team takes a 1st round QB, it's a crapshoot. For every Payton Manning, there's a Ryan Leaf. For every Donovan McNabb, there's an Akili Smith and Tim Couch. For every Elway, Kelly, or Marino, there's a Blackledge, Eason, O'Brien or Green. And for every Mahomes and Watson, there's a Trubisky. Some of these guys were competent QBs, but not Elite, and one hopes for an Elite player in round 1. Do we want to trade up for a coin flip on an Elite QB? Depends on the QB. I can pretty much guarantee that if we look at this year's top 5 (Lawrence, Wilson, Lance, Fields, Jones), there's a QB who will be drafted after the end of the first round who will have a better career than at least 2 of the top 5, probably 3. The question is who? Trask, Newman, Mond, someone else???? Maybe we should do like we did with TEs two years ago, and take 4 QBs, making it more likely that the low round QB who is good is on our team. (I'm being sarcastic with that, of course).

Let's let this play out. I'm sure that Pace has more and better information about the QBs, and all players out there, than I do. Let's see how the off season plays out.

12. Darrin Jackson
    Darrin Jackson 12 March, 2021, 17:10

You keep saying "YOU" guys. You are fanning the flames as well! I've never seen the media being correct on a trade rumor to a specific team. This crap is getting old

13. H.L. PRIEST
    H.L. PRIEST 12 March, 2021, 18:30

ME

14. rainbow river facts
    rainbow river facts 12 March, 2021, 18:46

Me. Just do it. Give us hope!

15. Patrick Mitchell
    Patrick Mitchell 12 March, 2021, 20:16

Don’t trade for him. Trades made from desperation always turn out bad. Build methodically via the draft.

16. Chris Stovall
    Chris Stovall 12 March, 2021, 21:39

17. Kane Straka
    Kane Straka 12 March, 2021, 21:50

Me

18. Wade L
    Wade L 13 March, 2021, 01:45

me Let's go Bucky!

19. Mikhye Lucas
    Mikhye Lucas 13 March, 2021, 07:57

As a seahawk fan no I dont want russ going to throw away his career in Chicago

20. Ezduzit129

Me

24. Josh Hickman
    Josh Hickman 13 March, 2021, 13:30

Let’s go

25. Gwendolyn Lee
    Gwendolyn Lee 13 March, 2021, 14:03

New Orleans wants Russell Wilson !!!

26. Michael Averhart
    Michael Averhart 13 March, 2021, 15:04

Ok folks, let's pump the brakes. Wilson and management will kiss and make up eventually. Besides the Bears have nothing to trade.

27. ichigo1190
    ichigo1190 13 March, 2021, 17:17

Bears save 23M in cap space by concerting Kahlil mack, Eddie Jackson,And cody whitehair base sallaries into bonuses via adam schefter

28. Victor Valdez jr
    Victor Valdez jr 13 March, 2021, 22:55

Me

29. Victor Valdez jr
    Victor Valdez jr 13 March, 2021, 23:01

Yes yes yes yes. Wilson better then what we have now

30. Sketchy
    Sketchy 13 March, 2021, 23:58

Y

31. Latonio Simpson
    Latonio Simpson 14 March, 2021, 06:33

Meeeeeeee

32. Ron Peirce
    Ron Peirce 14 March, 2021, 08:21

Yes We need a QB that knows how to win a Superbowl.Bears defense is solid BEARS GO WITH RUSSELL

33. ParkBoy_TV
    ParkBoy_TV 14 March, 2021, 10:10

Me

34. Ulysses Harris
    Ulysses Harris 14 March, 2021, 19:27

35. Charlie Tomlin
    Charlie Tomlin 14 March, 2021, 20:49

ME /Y

36. james love
    james love 16 March, 2021, 11:58

Me me me me

37. Earl Thomas
    Earl Thomas 18 March, 2021, 16:38

he's not coming to Chicago so please stop putting this up enough already

38. Brody2253