1. Jacob Kopp
    Jacob Kopp 8 March, 2021, 17:13

If we get Curtis Samuel we can then focus on the line and or the quarterback and be sure. Kind of funny when you look at Boston's stat sheet. He signed the free-agent deal had a great season with five picks and they got rid of him. That's a red flag, got to make you wonder. Then he keeps bouncing around a guy who produces that much. Could be character issues. Idk I've seen safeties with stats like that that were coveted. Seems like based on production he would be a good guy to get

2. Jacob Jacob
    Jacob Jacob 8 March, 2021, 17:17

I like both of them but i still want to give guys like cam sims Steven sims and kelvin harmon another chance, because kelvin got hurt along with sims. I do think we should sign one of them but keep cam kelvin and sims around to compete with the guys we sign

3. James Elam Jr
    James Elam Jr 8 March, 2021, 17:22

What up Pedro, WR's good signing's. But now, i do have some concerns over T.Boston, i feel as tho on defense we should b gettin/goin younger, so tht our team fits & grows 2gether, plus while he great in run support, he not great against the pass. I hope we pass & save the đź’°, if we gone spend on older players, i'd rather us draft another safety vs signing an old vet at that position.

4. Ahsan Moore

I would prefer Samuel over Algoholor

7. Chase Bosonac
    Chase Bosonac 8 March, 2021, 18:06

Good video

8. DarkMatters Project
    DarkMatters Project 8 March, 2021, 18:15

Agahlor. Don’t make me bite your ass. 🤬. We don’t need anyone. Draft the player’s. All we need to do is draft. We don’t have a quarter back. Put the pieces in before bringing in this player or that player. Keep the budget right. Next year draft a quarter back. Draft a shutdown corner back and a free safety. Trade all your trade capital and get both. We can pickup solid players in the cheap if need be. Our team is stronger then every team in our division right now. The eagles have self destructed. The giants are building. The cowboys are in a mess. Why are we trying to bring in all these guys. We have young talent that need work and evaluation. Cam Simms needs to start. Why? He’s the type of athlete that doesn’t do well off the bench. He looses concentration. He should be playing at tight end anyway. Put 15 pounds on him. He would be Kelce. Let Goldy and Kevin battle it out.

9. B SOLO
    B SOLO 8 March, 2021, 19:11

Curtis Samuel = YES
    Darby = RESIGN HIM
    Tre Boston = YES

10. michael hinton
    michael hinton 8 March, 2021, 19:14

Nelson is poop

11. michael hinton
    michael hinton 8 March, 2021, 19:18

I like Deshazor"grim reaper" everette!

12. michael hinton
    michael hinton 8 March, 2021, 19:20

Curtis Samuel is coming I guarantee it

13. Clyde Morgan
    Clyde Morgan 8 March, 2021, 19:42

Agholor looked like some garbage when he was in Philly , I wouldn't trust him . Drafting Kadarius Toney at 19 would be a huge mistake .

14. Mr. Doggo
    Mr. Doggo 8 March, 2021, 19:53

Lets get Curtis Samuel as a wr2 and agholer for wr3. Nelson is a perfect wr3.

15. David Covington
    David Covington 9 March, 2021, 00:24

I wouldn't mind tre Boston

16. David Covington
    David Covington 9 March, 2021, 00:24

Bring Darby back

17. CapitolBeatOK com
    CapitolBeatOK com 9 March, 2021, 01:05

I like Samuels. But come on front office….

18. CapitolBeatOK com
    CapitolBeatOK com 9 March, 2021, 01:11

I think we should get rid of Collins if he isn't willing to move 2 a LB position. Come on Collins be a team player & roll with what position your coaches think your most suited for.

19. CapitolBeatOK com
    CapitolBeatOK com 9 March, 2021, 01:13

Of course bring back Darby…

20. Derrick Brown
    Derrick Brown 9 March, 2021, 02:21

I wonder is this going to be one of those free agency periods that every free agent is linked to Washington lol. Remember the days that we used to always be so active that every FA was linked to us. I'm not interested in Nelson at all. Yes he's fast but I think signing more then one wideout limits the money we can offer Terry. I also think if we do sign two WRS it sends a message to Terry to step his game up and truly play like a number 1. You shouldn't be a #1 because you are the best and ONLY WR on your team.

21. Derrick Brown
    Derrick Brown 9 March, 2021, 02:22

Boston should be a cheap option and not someone you sign on day one.

22. brian avila
    brian avila 9 March, 2021, 04:59

My Dream Off-season:

Trade for Sam Darnold(3rd Rd)
    Trade for Orlando Brown(1st Rd)
    Resign Schreff
    Resign Darby
    Sign Curtis Samuel
    Sign Tre Boston
    Sign Mike Hilton
    Sign James White
    Draft LB/TE

What’s everyone’s else Dream Off-season?

23. Eric Darden
    Eric Darden 9 March, 2021, 06:10

We need to start offering contracts that state…if you play like garbage…you have to give a % of money back… if you get hurt, you have to give a % back if you don't play at least 75% of the games… Then you can offer big đź’°… sounds crazy but somebody has to step up & say something 🤔

24. Eli Carson
    Eli Carson 9 March, 2021, 09:26

Interested in seeing how we do things now, compared to pasted years.

25. John Jarnac
    John Jarnac 9 March, 2021, 09:41

Hey pedro john from mich was just gonna tell u seen a draft today. They had us getting micha parsons damn that would be bad as hell him Reuben and Kevin pierre-louis holyshit and Holcomb my god getting near that old raven defense! The guy says because everybody ahead of us dont need a linebacker??? Interesting for sure HGO MY MAN

26. KING SAW
    KING SAW 9 March, 2021, 14:20

Agholor?????? Souljaboy voice

27. Astonishing Mutha Phuckers
    Astonishing Mutha Phuckers 10 March, 2021, 11:18

Landon Collins is a Strong Safety that has no business outside the box I don't know how you can go all Ga Ga over every Free Agent or 1st round projected WR and dismiss the need for a quality FS. Save the money you'd be willing to waste on trash can Nelson or the crazy money you'd be willing to give Allen Robinson. Curtis Samuel will be perfect, low price great fit and this WR class is still gonna be stacked in the 3rd-5th with great talent. With Marcus Williams Tagged I think John Johnson III is the perfect next option, not far behind Williams in production and he's a local guy, his tag was 10 mil so he's probably a 7 mil signing, young guy that grew up 16 mins from FedEx field with a ton of potential. I'm very glad to here that WFT has had 8 virtual meetings with Zaven Collins he is my dream 1st pick for us, really happy they have met with JaCoby Stevens too he can be an awesome Will LB. Now they just need to look into Jabril Cox.

28. Astonishing Mutha Phuckers
    Astonishing Mutha Phuckers 10 March, 2021, 11:32

I will say Kudos on being a Kellen Mond guy, pretty sure you had talked about him in another video and I just wasn't high on him, I actually liked Newman better, but now with Chris Simms being so high on him and watching QB Schools 2 break downs and a few more games I'd actually love him in the 3rd. Unfortunately Chris Simms might have moved him up the board a good bit

29. Brent Collins
    Brent Collins 11 March, 2021, 13:05

I can only imagine how hard that interview is

30. Brent Collins
    Brent Collins 11 March, 2021, 13:09

No to agalour but Curtis Samuel would be a bet and get Trevor Lawrence

31. Kosi Mncube
    Kosi Mncube 14 March, 2021, 12:38

All these guys good for Washington