Who Is Still Impressing At Pittsburgh Steelers Training Camp

Heart Cup. Steelers – Aces. 01.09.2021

1. jefffowlerr
    jefffowlerr 25 February, 2021, 11:00

They couldn't run the ball at all how many 4th and goal on the one inch line

2. jefffowlerr
    jefffowlerr 25 February, 2021, 11:05

Hes caped hit for 19 million let him play for that and see where it goes let haskins play the first 6 game between him and Rudolph they should be 4/4 ]

3. Kevin Hayes
    Kevin Hayes 25 February, 2021, 15:21

What about Sam Darnold to Pittsburgh sit a year behind Ben but probably a cap issue there

4. Kevin Hayes
    Kevin Hayes 25 February, 2021, 15:25

Ben traded to Saints Pittsburgh trades for Sam Darnold for a 3rd and 2022 3rd round conditional pick that could become a 2nd rounder

5. DIVISIONINCISION
    DIVISIONINCISION 26 February, 2021, 14:36

You need to rip the band-aid off at some point. Ben isn't getting them any further than a WC birth. Why have they not drafted a QB for the future already?

6. ranger9267
    ranger9267 27 February, 2021, 18:36

I love Chris Simms as a football analyst .

7. Denny Roman
    Denny Roman 28 February, 2021, 19:39

how about since its his last year
    he erupts in great way could go either way i think

8. Lucy
    Lucy 28 February, 2021, 22:42

I don't know how it works… Because many males grew up with so many good books, TV shows, and movies.

9. Lucy
    Lucy 28 February, 2021, 22:43

If people actually see me as very "meeting expectations for a male,"
    it's because I grew up with Korean dramas.

10. Lucy
    Lucy 28 February, 2021, 22:44

I didn't know what was going on in that TV show, but the beginning episode and ending episode made me cry.

11. Lucy
    Lucy 28 February, 2021, 22:52

If I tell you that "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,"
    please stop making others guilty.

12. Lucy
    Lucy 28 February, 2021, 22:55

I don't even know how to use an airport,
    so I don't know how random people on phone apps could buy a plane ticket for a random female.

13. Lucy
    Lucy 28 February, 2021, 22:56

If I were a male, I would be able to recruit everyone in the world!

14. Lucy
    Lucy 28 February, 2021, 22:57

I'd be like, "You absolutely stand out in this crowd of merchandise-sellers. Look up my card's website, and see if you're interested in a number of careers that one of my internships will prepare you for (which will include much studying, writing, and teaching)."

15. Lucy
    Lucy 28 February, 2021, 23:00

Joe Hayden? Lol.
    She's the best student out of my entire experience with the gifted program.

16. COLDSIDE34
    COLDSIDE34 1 March, 2021, 06:59

Dude stop smacking your lips

17. Zap Rowsdower
    Zap Rowsdower 1 March, 2021, 08:52

Simms, "The Steelers are in a good spot. Ben can still stretch the field. All they need is a new center, new tackle, new guard, a run game, the ability to resign their wr's and a new offensive concept."

18. Victor Vale
    Victor Vale 1 March, 2021, 17:57

yes you were wrong once again

19. kasabian rage
    kasabian rage 1 March, 2021, 20:01

What if he plays so bad he has to be benched? He's my favorite player for my favorite team but I severely hope they have a plan to get there future long term starter at QB.

20. kasabian rage
    kasabian rage 1 March, 2021, 20:05

In order to keep Hilton and the other corner Joe Hayden will probably get cut and don't forget they have to get t.j. Watts extension done this off season,they can't afford for him to hit free agency next year

21. Scott Trisler
    Scott Trisler 1 March, 2021, 21:41

I love big Ben but he wore out last season he needs to retire ur holding up the team

22. albln3
    albln3 4 March, 2021, 15:26

Unwise to speculate on medical info when you don't understand it. Arthritis in itself doesn't have to be an issue, it's the degree and the pain, if there is any. Lots of people out there are active and don't even know they have some arthritis.

23. David Van Holt
    David Van Holt 5 March, 2021, 10:01

How do you suppose the Steelers get a "franchise Quarterback"?. MT said it best; "You have to go through some bad football play to get a top pick in the draft." The Steelers will never be bad enough to get a top 10 pick let alone a franchise Quarterback. This is a loyalty move. They've already showed their cards by getting Haskins. He's ok n the come up.

24. Jimmy James
    Jimmy James 7 March, 2021, 08:55

The O- line was the worst in the league by far. It's amazing that Roethlisberger was able to even finish the season without getting injured.