Sam Darnold Is Going To DOMINATE With The Carolina Panthers

CAROLINA PANTHERS NEW YORK JETS LIVE REACTION

Carolina Panthers 2021 Touchdown Song

1. sagacious rage of 1993 babies
    sagacious rage of 1993 babies 25 January, 2021, 18:06

It really depends on how much money we need in order to accomplish what we need. I hope we can keep Weatherly on account of his potential.

2. Jay Martian
    Jay Martian 25 January, 2021, 18:47

kk cant leave till june

3. Dillan Gunter
    Dillan Gunter 25 January, 2021, 18:56

Cut KK, weatherly, and Burris that’s already enough to sign Curtis Samuel and Moton.

4. Adam Ritter
    Adam Ritter 25 January, 2021, 19:27

We better draft a quarterback

5. Brandon Peters
    Brandon Peters 25 January, 2021, 19:54

Go ahead and list it 😂😂

6. felixb32
    felixb32 25 January, 2021, 20:21

I got one main thing I want to see that he get a star quality quarterback Even if you don't do all that great in the Draft if he get a star quarterback I will still be happy

7. Jus Chris
    Jus Chris 25 January, 2021, 20:30

As soon as Kk clears waivers he definitely needs to be out of here ..We all can go help him pack up and load the uhaul…I'm pretty much in agreeiance with every you said Shellz…

8. GhostDaddy
    GhostDaddy 25 January, 2021, 22:19

cinnamon biscuit > boberry biscuit

9. TYLER HERNANDEZ-SIDA
    TYLER HERNANDEZ-SIDA 25 January, 2021, 23:49

BRO IS THAT A POKEBALL HAPPY MEAL TOY FROM 1999!?!?!?!!!! Next to an OG Mitchell and Ness Panthers SnapBack???? Your drip is unmatched my brotha

10. Brisn Doty
    Brisn Doty 26 January, 2021, 00:07

tahir whitehead has got to go …man not only has no talent..he is a talent black hole..he drags everyone around him down …best thing that happened to our defense this year is when he got injured . dude needs to pack up that u haul and hit the road

11. JDub Josh Dubreuil
    JDub Josh Dubreuil 26 January, 2021, 01:48

Burris wasn't as good as he was before he got here but I don't knock him learning a new system and having to play with a bunch of youth. Agree on everything else but I don't get the shade on Daley. The kid is a guard who was thrust into LT in the NFL who had to play next to probably our worst starter in Reed. I know it was bad and I agree but that interior played pretty bad. I don't like Paradis but it is kinda cheap if he can be healthy and serviceable. Thanks for the great video. I think your assessment on these 5 was pretty accurate.
    P.S. I like Palardy but that injury scares me a bit.

12. Leonard Kowalski
    Leonard Kowalski 26 January, 2021, 01:52

@3:00 Pat McAfee is coming for you after those comments LOL

13. Leonard Kowalski
    Leonard Kowalski 26 January, 2021, 01:57

Throwback Panthers Paint Splash hat! Yeah buddy! That was the 3rd Panthers hat I ever bought in 1996.

14. UwU the Replier
    UwU the Replier 26 January, 2021, 08:11

I really liked this Cat Crave article that said the exact same thing in the exact same order that was made a week or two ago

15. Noah Morris
    Noah Morris 26 January, 2021, 10:35

Great list I agree

16. juice da don
    juice da don 26 January, 2021, 11:08

They need to give kenny robinson a damn shot

17. Andy B
    Andy B 26 January, 2021, 12:49

Shaq Thompson need to go💯

18. Tobius
    Tobius 26 January, 2021, 18:23

The most best team in my opinion don’t care what you say I won’t change my mind :))

19. king jamez
    king jamez 26 January, 2021, 21:41

Sam Franklin is a beast 🔥🔥..

20. Chef 85
    Chef 85 27 January, 2021, 12:56

Simple; adios to Curtis Samuel ; Cut KK post June 1st spreads out the dead cap hit. Samuel is a sub package player an he needs to graduate to another team in 2021 sometimes it happens I know shameless Gettleman plug here. Palardy good bye go with our current cheaper younger uninjured punter who played well we no longer need him and most likely he ends up in Buffalo or Washington lol. Burris & Weatherly are both way overpaid. Weatherly getting $6.0 million for next year is a joke goodbye !!! Adios !! Burris is a decent reserve but hardly a starting quality safety or nickel CB an $3.9 million for Burris is a joke to put this in perspective Justin Burris has a high cap hit then B. Burns does next season lol easy cut to me. Hartsfield & Franklin are about equal to Burris so goodbye to Burris. Chinn def needs to be moved back to SS to prolong his career no question kid is going to be killed playing LB at the NFL level. Paradis will stay we cannot really find much on the open market for that kind of money. Hard to believe we can free up right at $10 million for releasing Weatherly and Burris lol; more bad Hurney contracts shocker !!! I would resign Moton (4 year deal), R. Douglas (1 year deal) J. Miller (1 year $4.5 million), keep Paradis , release KK, Burris, Weatherly, resign Efe (1 year deal), P. Cooper (1 year deal), an let the rest walk , of an of course Trent Scott but he is a (RFA) and most def will be resigned. Thanks again Hurney for the garbage contracts to Burris and Weatherly.

21. Malcolm Coles
    Malcolm Coles 27 January, 2021, 14:21

Shellz don’t be superseded if we don’t get surtain or Farley in the 1st and get Jamie Newman in the 2nd or 3rd

22. Tovey Taylor
    Tovey Taylor 27 January, 2021, 18:33

We may save 9 million in releasing KK but he will still count 11 million vs the cap. I don't think its that easy.

23. Shane Hawk