2021 NFL Mock Draft | Detroit Lions

Mike Valenti Openly Resents The Detroit Lions

1. Melyss Russo S
    Melyss Russo S 15 January, 2021, 09:46

OMG 😍💋 💝💖❤️

2. jon smith
    jon smith 15 January, 2021, 10:06

I doubt Schneider or colbert were even interested… alot of time corporations float name to give a job more sizzle..carlos bought the hype lol

3. Whyualways Lion
    Whyualways Lion 15 January, 2021, 10:11

Carlos shut up

4. Austin Says
    Austin Says 15 January, 2021, 10:53

Nobody is coming to Detroit that’s why this has to be a full rebuild & nobody can win here

5. Will Senf
    Will Senf 15 January, 2021, 11:35

Sheila’s hire … #socialjustice

6. Jacob Olson
    Jacob Olson 15 January, 2021, 11:57

I just hope he can draft here as well as the rams have drafted

7. Jim Richardson
    Jim Richardson 15 January, 2021, 12:28

Hey Carlos, if it's that easy why don't we bring in Belichick to coach the Lions. You ar Drew Sharpe resurrected.

8. Devin Roberts
    Devin Roberts 15 January, 2021, 12:39

Carlos Monarrez is an embarrassment to the Detroit Free Press. Get him out of here.

9. Michael Hillman
    Michael Hillman 15 January, 2021, 13:18

The drafts may be better now. However what about the pro side. Free agents, negotiating contracts, trades etc etc. I have absolutely no idea if this guy is the answer . They still have to get the right coach. The Lions saga continues. I am 66 years old. I am now dealing with the fact that I may never see them participate in a Super Bowl. I remember Gail Cogdil, Terry Barr, Earl Morrall, and the Original Fearsome Foursome. I even remember the great all L’s defensive backfield of Lane, Le Beau, Lary and Lowe. 1961 was the first year I started to follow them at age 6. Nearly 60 years of frustration and futility. I no longer have any optimism. I only have slim hopes at this point.

10. Marcus Garvey
    Marcus Garvey 15 January, 2021, 13:24

I don’t know how this Carlos guy has a job

11. E ddie
    E ddie 15 January, 2021, 13:27

What a freakin surprise Carlos doesn’t like it. Coming from the guy who loves Patricia 😂

12. Skeno Beno
    Skeno Beno 15 January, 2021, 14:40

Get past your fantasy picks! It’s not a fail if you land a GEM that was at the top of your list. This wasn’t the most enticing landing spot, or DID YOU FORGET!!! Fans like him give us a bad name.

13. Skeno Beno
    Skeno Beno 15 January, 2021, 14:45

They gave 3 seasons to a fat simpleton with no proven individual merit!!! Why can’t Brad Holmes be what we need??!! Can we give him a fair shake at least before fans start saying stupid Shit!!! He’s drafted more starters and pro bowlers than we’ve had in the last handful of years.

14. Skeno Beno
    Skeno Beno 15 January, 2021, 15:38

Maybe he remained the Scouting director b/c he wanted to. Or B/C HE WAS FUCKING GREAT AT IT!!! 🤦🏿‍♂️

15. Rell G
    Rell G 15 January, 2021, 17:06

We needed a young GM that knows talent and knows how to build Carlos shut up ole foo you don’t know nothing 🤣✌🏾 your opinion doesn’t matter anyway .

16. Darryl Thompson
    Darryl Thompson 15 January, 2021, 17:17

This Carlos guy is bonified hater to 10th degree. Hey Carlos!! You stink as a sports writer..but I at least gave you chance with a few lousy articles before I came to that conclusion.

17. Adam Mont
    Adam Mont 15 January, 2021, 19:33

Holmes picked Detroit over Atlanta. This guy is going to be good!

18. Read More
    Read More 15 January, 2021, 21:58

What does he know about the “Patriots Way” though?

19. Found Scott
    Found Scott 15 January, 2021, 23:39

I don't care who it is. Build around a good front 7, and I'm good.

20. Deezy 4620
    Deezy 4620 15 January, 2021, 23:42

yea why in the hell does this guy think we could’ve got john and colbert. fucking lunatic

21. Trent Boyett
    Trent Boyett 16 January, 2021, 11:46

I am alright with anyone Carlos doesn't like.

22. Kevin Newsham
    Kevin Newsham 16 January, 2021, 15:16

Carlos is the Matt Patricia of journalism. He makes Valenti sound intelligent.

23. Therealmoesteppin Pacely
    Therealmoesteppin Pacely 17 January, 2021, 23:20

Carlos I thought you were on your Job 🤦‍♂️ those top guys 1) would have wanted control 2) Detroit is not an easy fix and unattractive like Miami, Atlanta Cali 3) quarterback situation is unclear, last but not least they are with Pittsburgh, Seattle Good Organizations, so you’re going to have to reach a little Carlos …Lions are tight with the Money 💰

24. Therealmoesteppin Pacely
    Therealmoesteppin Pacely 18 January, 2021, 00:17

I’m listening to Carlos Manure ( Debbie Downer ) for sure. Everything I mean every thing out of the guys mouth is HATE! Is it for the lions or Brad Holmes…JEEZ! Talk about the negative energy!

25. Alan Holmes
    Alan Holmes 18 January, 2021, 02:50

You build the team through the draft. Mr Holmes is reportedly great at talent evaluation and is very through and organized. Free agency will be important in the next 2 years because of the limited draft capital. 18yrs in the building under multiple coaches and GM's means he's seen some things and hopefully learned from them also

26. Wally Rauvala
    Wally Rauvala 23 January, 2021, 20:19

We missed on Donald, but we hit on Suh and didn’t capitalize on him

27. leon Neal
    leon Neal 31 January, 2021, 18:08

This guy Carlos has no idea what he's talking about, past success does not guarantee future success.
    They got the best available period. Unless he wants to bring back MP and BQ Uugh!!!
    Not qualified to give assessment on football hires, no football experience, stick to what you do worst Journalism?? I Think.