[FULL] Pardon The Interruption| Wilbon "can't wait" Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Washington Football Team

Buccaneers vs. Bears Week 5 Highlights | NFL 2020

1. Ron S
    Ron S 5 January, 2021, 18:21

They could push all the playoffs back a week. Would be fair to everyone. It's not like there are hundreds of thousands of fans with tickets for a certain date. The TV stuff could be a problem though.

2. Ron S
    Ron S 5 January, 2021, 18:24

Other players have mouthed off about Brady in the past 20 years. How did those threats work out?

3. nomnom yam
    nomnom yam 5 January, 2021, 18:24

what cycle threshold pcr test were they using???? re-test them at 25 c.t. or use serology test instead, ffs. this is besides the fact that it's avg 0.2% ifr. 20+ studies show lockdowns have zero impact on cvid mortality. the virus is real, but the response is hysteria and unscientific.

4. Malcolm Hathorne
    Malcolm Hathorne 5 January, 2021, 19:02

Jalen Hurts is a better quarterback than Tua. I think the Dolphins should go ahead and pick a QB if there's a good one available. I mean a really good one.
    Trevor Lawrence could have issues with the Jets because they are such a bad franchise.
    I remember what happened to Vinny Testaverde when my Tampa Bay Bucs drafted him. The organization was so bad back then Vinny had no chance.
    If you put Trevor Lawrence on the Saints or Patriots, or maybe the Dolphins he might be a star, but otherwise I think he would be behind the eight ball with the Jets. It's a big mountain to climb.
    Great coaching and a great organization means a lot.

5. Malcolm Hathorne
    Malcolm Hathorne 5 January, 2021, 19:07

I wouldn't get rid of Tua but I'd draft a really good quarterback if I was the GM of the Dolphins. QBs are totally essential if you expect to be a consistent playoff contender and want to hit the Super Bowl.
    I like Flores, the new coach. He's not afraid to be unorthodox.

6. Malcolm Hathorne
    Malcolm Hathorne 5 January, 2021, 19:10

I think the Buccaneers will handle Washington but it could be a tight game. On paper it looks pretty seriously like a Buccaneer win. But anything can happen so we'll see.
    I thought the move by Doug Pederson was really low. That could cost him his job. And the way he handled it in the press conference was so disingenuous.
    Nick Foles was the reason the Eagles won that Super Bowl.

7. Authentic001
    Authentic001 5 January, 2021, 19:31

Best sports show on TV

8. Stewart Williams
    Stewart Williams 5 January, 2021, 19:50

Bucs are fourth in least sacks allowed and Brady has eyes in the back of his head. Shut down Aaron Donald, Cam Jordan, and others. HILARIOUS the WFT will score more points than the GOAT and Bucs right now 😂

9. Jeremy Newhouse
    Jeremy Newhouse 5 January, 2021, 19:52

He wants to play against the best, That is what the best want to do. Nothing wrong with him wanting to compete against the best to ever play.