1. Sir Rami
    Sir Rami 26 December, 2020, 18:50

This entire team has to go, Quinntricia was a cancer. We must remove any trace of them entirely if we want to be rid of it.

2. Stephen Connors
    Stephen Connors 26 December, 2020, 18:52

I'd moved the team to The Philippines and change their name to the Manila Folders.

3. Sweezy_boi
    Sweezy_boi 26 December, 2020, 19:01

you know your offense is ass when special teams scored, and you didn’t.

4. Stomping Peak
    Stomping Peak 26 December, 2020, 19:07

Yeah I had to take a nap after halftime and they still stunk lol. After seeing several lions games I can see the linebackers are absolutely horrible. The majority of the passes were right in the middle of the field and they were nowhere to be found. Play after play. Then they wernt there in the run game. It's either the linebackers are really bad or the scheme is the worst I've ever seen. They literally didnt adjust and Tampa would run the same play over and over

5. Rizwan Javed
    Rizwan Javed 26 December, 2020, 19:16

It must be tough being both a Lions fan and a Michigan fan. Even Michigan State is trash now, but at least they were relevant for the first half of this decade with a Rose Bowl win, playoff appearance, multiple wins against Ohio State, multiple big ten titles.

Meanwhile the duet of Michigan and Lions literaly has done nothing more than maybe some decent regular season wins this decade.

6. Billy Willy
    Billy Willy 26 December, 2020, 20:55

Opposing team laughing on their sideline , long before time expires . Lions all time leaders in this category.

7. Peter F
    Peter F 26 December, 2020, 23:08

I was laughing when we were down 20-0. Lolz 😂

8. Joel Dalton
    Joel Dalton 26 December, 2020, 23:38

If you think the Lions can't get any worse, watch a few Jets games 😉

9. Jaylop97
    Jaylop97 26 December, 2020, 23:42

Defense is everything that needs to be focused on.

10. Lo Bello
    Lo Bello 27 December, 2020, 00:20

Brady didn't play in the second half at all

11. Mr. Smith
    Mr. Smith 27 December, 2020, 04:33

Bucs' Fan Here and This Game Should've Been Delayed

12. superfastboy boi
    superfastboy boi 27 December, 2020, 09:35

I feel bad for Detroit I'm a bucs fan and I've been there when they have been way worse than detroit. I'm sorry. Detroit needs a new head coach and gm. Matthew Stafford is fine. The receiving Core is top tier the online and the defense are the problem

13. Stokeley Hauf
    Stokeley Hauf 27 December, 2020, 11:09

As a Bucs fan thank you guys because we finally made the playoffs but you guys don’t deserve this I wish you the best in the coming years

14. Hayden Cook
    Hayden Cook 27 December, 2020, 12:39

Brady put up the greatest first half of all time…I mean that literally. Perfect passer rating, almost 350 yards and 4tds. The only other player to come close to those numbers in a half is….Tom Brady back in 09

15. Stimpy J Cat
    Stimpy J Cat 27 December, 2020, 21:16

I got you beat by a mile, I am a lifelong Raider fan, and I’m 49.

16. buck Hunter