1. Larri Lindsey
    Larri Lindsey 13 December, 2020, 21:25

TO ALL YOU STUPID EAGLES FANS THAT CALLED ME CRAZY FOR SUPPORTING JALEN HURTS WHEN HE WAS DRAFTED AND SAYING HE WAS THE NEXT DONOVAN MCNABB YOU CAN SOP UP THIS BIG BOWL OF I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!!😂

2. Frankie Chapman
    Frankie Chapman 13 December, 2020, 21:25

Eagles shouldn’t have paid Carson Wentz. Jalen has won his first ever start, against the New Orleans AINTS

3. buckwildboys1
    buckwildboys1 13 December, 2020, 21:27

They played harder? Or the defense was rested by sustaining drives , and the offensive line looked better cause the pass rush was containing to deal with threat of road runner Hurts

4. Jimmy Jay
    Jimmy Jay 13 December, 2020, 21:42

Eagles fans didnt want Hurts to succeed…this will just make things worse for the future

5. Don J
    Don J 13 December, 2020, 21:49

From now on I will refer to Carson Wentz as Mr. Money Wiggles because that contract is going to wiggle itself over to the Colts.

6. _Marky 215
    _Marky 215 13 December, 2020, 21:57

I’m hype for him to and I’m going enjoy this W but give young bul a couple more game before we hand the offense to him

7. Sam Roelke
    Sam Roelke 13 December, 2020, 22:26

Anyone watched the postgame show, did you see how Miserable Dougie Peterson was in his interview?? He wanted Hurts to fail; put him in a basically unwinnable situation to shut up the fans. Well it didn't work! And I think it should be pretty obvious WHO the problem is in Philly

8. fabainful
    fabainful 14 December, 2020, 01:16

Carson is a better thrower but jalen is a better athlete. Carson would have gotten sacks a few time

9. Elvis Cardona
    Elvis Cardona 14 December, 2020, 01:40

I noticed how they played different for hurts. I don’t know what to think now. Did they do the right thing by drafting him?? I don’t know

10. Get Right 2 it Podcast
    Get Right 2 it Podcast 14 December, 2020, 07:36

U killed me when u said this was still a bad pick smh come on bro this man is the future what do y'all be watching

11. The Devils Milk
    The Devils Milk 14 December, 2020, 09:27

We lost a great draft pick

12. Greekwarrior5373
    Greekwarrior5373 14 December, 2020, 14:42

U ALL LAUGHED on DRAFT DAY an he did it with the SAME PLAYERS an BAD COACHING U guys CLAIMED an GOT EVERYONE INVOLVED an INJECTED ENERGY into the TEAM hopefully I ALL REALIZE now he can BALL he has been in an WON BIG GAMES U ALL thought he would be SHOOJbybthe SAINTS the WENTZ WAGONERS an YOUTUBERS gonna make EXCUSES but the DIRTY DUECE ain't DONE!!!

13. LostInReverence
    LostInReverence 14 December, 2020, 15:40

I’m hoping my Cardinals win against the Eagles next week but I want it to be a close and nail-biting game. As an Oklahoma Sooners fan, I loved Jalen Hurts coming out of college and loved watching him at Oklahoma and Alabama. It pains me to say, as a Cardinals fan, I’m hoping that Jalen balls out and continues to provide the spark for the Eagles offensively against my Cardinals defense. Jalen is an underdog and from what I watched on him during the Saints game, he was calm, confident, cool and collected under pressure, which is a great thing to have for a potential franchise quarterback. All I’m saying is that if Jalen Hurts is able to keep up with Kyler Murray next week and is able to help the Eagles win or put the Eagles in position to win two out of the three remaining games, he could very well be the Eagles next franchise quarterback. I’m not saying he’s going to be, but the potential is there.

14. Bruce Terrell
    Bruce Terrell 15 December, 2020, 17:39

You seem so sad stun by Hurts being drafted and now his performance. I told you several times Wentz will lose his job to Hurts.