Jeffery Simmons Mic'd Up vs. Bears | Tennessee Titans

Postgame Press Conference (Week 8 at Baltimore Ravens): Coach Mike Tomlin

1. Travy A
    Travy A 20 November, 2020, 01:22

Fun fact. The first time i watched you was the night we took the ravens out of the playoffs!

2. bill cur
    bill cur 20 November, 2020, 01:31

We lost to Bengals n colts. Vanilla. If we lose to Ravens a 7 seed 1st round out.

3. Deandre Ray
    Deandre Ray 20 November, 2020, 06:32

The titans have played 6 games in 30 days let that sink in I think the 10 days helps us

4. Pauly D Luv ya Blue
    Pauly D Luv ya Blue 20 November, 2020, 07:39

I hope this isn’t a Vrabel pride thing with this punter and kicker thing . I’m mean now we have to hold our breath on field goals , extra points and punts ? Come on …..TITAN UP

5. Tractorito
    Tractorito 20 November, 2020, 08:38

Coach better play better and oh ya we are gonna start rushing the passer with Evans.

6. Chef Byardee
    Chef Byardee 20 November, 2020, 10:02

Pees has the coaching itch….he wont but vrabel needs to push this!

7. Titan4Life
    Titan4Life 20 November, 2020, 10:04

Dean Pees said he would consider coming out of retirement

8. perfect fitz
    perfect fitz 20 November, 2020, 10:32

I was cringing half the Colts game with how much Tannehill was getting hit.

9. James Shanahan
    James Shanahan 20 November, 2020, 12:47

We got to win this game. I think it will be really close, high scoring for sure. I think the packers can get a W on the colts as well. Oh, can I get your opinion, Upload? I want to buy a Tannehill jersey with stitched numbers and I know those are pricey. Do you think that’s a good idea or no?

10. 5 Minute Philosopher
    5 Minute Philosopher 20 November, 2020, 13:22

Just when I thought I had the Titans totally figured out I learned something new again. The media has been pointing out that when Henry has 30 carries we win and when only 20 we lose. I realized that when he gets 30 carries we are on the field longer, we have less QB sacks and pressures against us, more demoralizing of opponents defense etc etc. Henry really is the key behind this team.

I also disagree with you about this game. It is a must win because if we lose it will demoralize the team more and I think we will then lose to the Colts again as well. This game will give the Titans the feeling that they can play with the big boys or that they can’t.
    THEY MUST WIN THIS GAME

11. JDW SportsTalkshow
    JDW SportsTalkshow 20 November, 2020, 15:21

The Titans are the same as the Colts from last year. They will prolly miss playoffs.

12. JDW SportsTalkshow
    JDW SportsTalkshow 20 November, 2020, 15:26

I thought Harold Landry was a really good rusher, is he just not playing as well? Is he playing hurt?

13. JDW SportsTalkshow
    JDW SportsTalkshow 20 November, 2020, 15:30

As a Colts fan I want the Ravens to win, BUT the Titans have a really good shot imo. If they run a lot they will win. If they abandon it I don't think they will. Since Calais Campbell the run defense was terrible

14. JDW SportsTalkshow
    JDW SportsTalkshow 20 November, 2020, 15:32

@Chris Dillard well you guys were so cocky and everything now, so don't now go "Colts think they are the best for beating us." Don't back down, talking all that crap backfired on YOU

15. JDW SportsTalkshow
    JDW SportsTalkshow 20 November, 2020, 15:33

I respect the Titans more than Jags and Texans tbh. But when the fans become rude and get just disrespectful that's why I don't like them this year.

16. JDW SportsTalkshow
    JDW SportsTalkshow 20 November, 2020, 15:34

Btw fun fact. Colts have more TDs on defense this season(4) than wins the Titans have over the Colts in the last 24 matchups(3)

17. JDW SportsTalkshow
    JDW SportsTalkshow 20 November, 2020, 15:36

Chubb is top 5 but not that good

18. TitanTiger1000
    TitanTiger1000 20 November, 2020, 19:26

The ravins are taking this game as revenge. Our offense has become somewhat predictable, but if we execute correctly that won't matter. TiTANS 34 – ravins 28

19. TitansNM
    TitansNM 20 November, 2020, 19:39

Took the ravens in DFS Defense . Never bet against the titans but I'm done. O line is gone. Punter Bunter is still in. Looking to be embarrassed in this game.

20. Crypta333
    Crypta333 20 November, 2020, 20:13

gloom n doom. everyone banged up. we might get destroyed.smh looked solid early in the season before the downward spiral. but Titan Up! there is still hope!

21. Richard Carnes
    Richard Carnes 21 November, 2020, 08:30

We need dean pees back is there any way can we get him back if so we can start winning again but there still hope for Titans… just that Titans got start playing smarter, and got out smart the ravens this Sunday and Titans need think positive and play wiser and we need big win against ravens this Sunday then we can focus on colts following next Sunday and pay them back after losing to them last week…. SO LETS TITAN UP GUYS!!!!!!!!

22. Richard Carnes
    Richard Carnes 21 November, 2020, 08:33

What up Titan upload up am huge fan of ur show Titans can still make playoffs if they can win next three to four games….SO TITAN UP TITANS LETS GO GET BACK ON WINNING TRACK……..LETS BEAT THE RAVENS THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!! TITAN UP!!!!!!

23. Jacob Nieves
    Jacob Nieves 21 November, 2020, 15:34

Why is everybody scared of this game we have 10 days of rest Clowney not playing I do think He should just get healthy we can do it without him I got us winning this one 27-17 titans.